4.0 out of 5 stars Good read
you definitely should read "nothing left to lose" first as you get to know all characters.love nate and rosie's story.loved reading them and looking forward to another read by this author.
Published 15 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, too predictable and didn't grip me
Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty Moseley

After reading ‘Nothing left to lose’ by Kirsty and finding it a gripping read, I learnt that Enjoying the Chase was Nate and Rosie’s story, two character from the book, so got this book to read.

I have also read ‘The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window’ again a gripping read and...
Published 3 months ago by Reader

‹ Previous | 113 14 1525 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I like this book but its no where as good as this writers past releases; which i arted at 4 and 5 star. This book seemed a little predictable at times it got boring as its too long!, but it is a sweet book,a journey of love and emtion with some fgood characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying the chase, 14 April 2014
I read nothing left to lose 1st and got hooked on the story and characters, was so pleased there was another book. This story had me hooked again straight away. Can't wait for the 3rd book!! I didn't want the story to end. Kirsty is an amazing writer!! 100% recommended this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story but over stretched, 12 April 2014
I read nothing left o lose before this one, and I think both are good reads. My problem with this author is that her books are too long, she spends pages and pages saying the same things and dragging the story. Also this book may not appeal to an older demographic..nice stories but please make the books shorter so readers don't lose interest.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun & romantic, 12 April 2014
Enjoyable fun romance, with al the elements of a good read; romance, jealousy, handsome hero feisty heroine and a cute child

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 April 2014
This is the first time I have been inclined to write a review. I have read many books, of varying genres, but found this highly diverting. The development of Nates' and Rosies' relationship was very real, and very (as Rosie may say) sweet. The characters were engaging, and there was a sense of humor easily shared by the reader throughout their interplay. The supportive characters were also engaging. The majority of the book is written from Nates' point of view, but this just increased my personal enjoyment for a different perspective. This book isn't deep and meaningful, but did make me cry at points. There are similar books to this around, however this seemed to engage my interest more than others i have read, making me want to see how the relationship developed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three and a half stars, 12 April 2014
Another reviewer was right, the characters are developed well, they grow and change throughout the book. I love longer stories and this was long but the problem for me was the storyline, the plot, it was just their feelings and journey to love, not much more. It did though get really funny around the 2/3rds milestone and it had an obligatory dilemma near the end. I would liked to gave seen more about the other characters and what happened to Josh, he just faded into nothingness. We never met the President either.
There was no substantial sub plot either so I found my attention wandering quite a few times after reading for the umpteenth time, how he, player Nate, would wait for her(Rosie) to fall in love with him...
I did enjoy it but I just prefer a good plot that you get get your teeth into.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay book, 11 April 2014
It was an ok book rather drawn out plot got a bit bored with the characters it really put me to sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 April 2014
Loved this book thoroughly and have now pre ordered the next installment. Love all Kirsty moseleys books and can't wait for some more

5.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT. COMPUTE., 10 April 2014
I can't even put into words how pleased I am with this book. I originally read and then reread it on Wattpad, and LOVED IT. Having read most, if not all, of Kirsty Moseley's previous books, I had no doubt that this would be just as brilliant. I was happy to find out that it was being published and knew it would be an instant success.
Nate's cocky yet caring attitude captivated me and Rose's situation made me 'aaaaawww' in many places. There are no faults I can think of in this book. I would reccomemd it to anyone who likes a bit of realistic romance with no whiny girls or flat-out drama the whole way through, but likes a macho guy to live things up. It has enough twists and turns to keep you intrigued but not confused or overpowered. Simply perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS BOOK, 10 April 2014
I loved this book so much I was really sad when it ended and really want to know what happens when Nate is in the delivery room :-) a sequel please Kirsty Moseley. This book had me laughing, crying, getting angry and I totally fell in love with Nate.

‹ Previous | 113 14 1525 | Next ›