4.0 out of 5 stars Good read
you definitely should read "nothing left to lose" first as you get to know all characters.love nate and rosie's story.loved reading them and looking forward to another read by this author.
Published 14 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, too predictable and didn't grip me
Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty Moseley

After reading ‘Nothing left to lose’ by Kirsty and finding it a gripping read, I learnt that Enjoying the Chase was Nate and Rosie’s story, two character from the book, so got this book to read.

Published 2 months ago by Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 26 Mar. 2014
Another amazing book, by one of my favourite authors. Loved the book right from the start and didn't want to put it down. Even had me chewing my nails at one point. Although there is a novella coming soon I sure do hope that maybe Seth gets a book too, I don't want to give these guys up just yet or Anna and Rosie. Keep up the good work, Kirsty never fails to give us anything less than 5* reads.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoying the chase., 1 April 2014
Great read, absolutely loved it. Never a dull moment, and Nate is just wow. Loved the banter between Rose and Nate. Some great laugh out moments too.

5.0 out of 5 stars omg!, 29 Mar. 2014
Another 5 star read from Kirsty can't get enough of her books there so addictive never able to out them down

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeballs - NO Spoilers, 27 Mar. 2014
I haven't written a review in ages but felt compelled to write one for this book. I haven't adored someone as much as Nate Peters in ages if I could wish for a boyfriend to appear right now it would be him! This book isn't the typical angsty hes cheated on me I can't trust him kind of book, there is so much depth and character development you fall in love with everyone in the book. There are so many twists and turns along the way you won't know whats coming till it jumps right out and slaps you in the face. Kirsty definitely went for the HOLY SH*T moment and let me tell you it was an almighty one! An added bonus was that it was a long book, I'm sick of this barely 200 pages crap, gooo Kirsty. I just want there to be another book all about their future, pretty please : )

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Mar. 2014
What a great book! So enjoyed it and found myself laughing out loud in some of the bits in this book. Really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 25 Mar. 2014
I loved reading this book! I bought it at 6am and I've just finished reading it at 11pm the same day. had me laughing and had me crying amazing book and amazing story! Can't wait to read the next book coming out in the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying the Chase Reveiw, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Enjoying the Chase (Paperback)
The story of Rosie and Nate is brilliant. It feels so very, very real and down to earth.
It’s a Romance from a different view point.
Many Romance books out there today are aimed at teenage girls to young adults, yet this story, while I would categorise it as a YA Romance, has something different to it. Rosie has something that not many other female characters have in their stories and I love how Moseley has integrated this into Rosie’s character.
I really did love and enjoy this book a heck of a lot. So much so, that even though I have the book on kindle, I’ve just order a paperback copy too!

It really is a romance that will make you laugh, cry and scream in frustration. It’s an amazing book which I’d recommend to anyone looking for a great read.
Although I don’t have much in common with Rosie you do get emotionally connected to her in a variety of ways. You can sympathize and relate to her situations and you can’t help but feel and almost experience the same pain, happiness and insecurities that Rosie goes through.
Nate. Now what can I say about him! He’s everything you’d want in a guy if you wipe the whole ‘man-whore’ thing from the equation. He’s smart, sexy, funny, the muscle definition I could almost see while reading… I think I’m in love.
His character development through the story is great to see and his personality suits him to a T.
I could imagine a cocky grin with a shine of arrogance in his eyes, but his touch gentle and his heart true. It may sound sappy but this story is much more than just your average Romance.

If you want a read that is different, entertaining and full of twists and turns, then you’ll Love ‘Enjoying the Chase.’

Review by Jade Lloyd - if you want more reviews, check out her blog at: [...]

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, too predictable and didn't grip me, 22 Mar. 2015
Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty Moseley

I have also read ‘The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window’ again a gripping read and after reading these two books, Enjoying the Chase seemed like a basic romance story that took forever to read.

However the storyline was good, Rosie has been hurt in the past by a cheating player of a boyfriend and Nate is the biggest player there is, though as Rosie rebuffs his chat up lines and come-ons, his interest in Rosie perks up and chases after her and in the process falls for her, though he will have to prove he is not a player anymore and build trust and honesty in order to win her over.

There are a few steamy scenes in the book and the story flicks from both their POV and is written well, albeit a few grammatical errors, and I enjoy Kirsty’s writing style, though I just felt the story was too long, too predictable and it sadly lost my interest, I nearly gave up a couple of times.

I don’t think I will be reading ‘One wild night’ which is an Enjoying the Chase novella, though I will try Kirsty’s other stories, so I haven’t given up yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The chase may be over but the love remains, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Enjoying the Chase (Paperback)
Nate Peters... wow. I'd happily be chased by this guy any time!

I first discovered Kirsty Moseley on Wattpad and I've become a bit of a fan. If you have never read her work, please do. You won't regret it. I came to read Enjoying the Chase after reading "Nothing Left to Lose". You don't have to read them one after the other, but why not? Kirsty gives her characters true depth. They feel like your best friends, your family before you get very far into the book, and Nate and Rosie (and the people that mean something in their respective lives) are no exception.

You could easily decide to dislike Nate to begin with - he seems your typical love em and leave em military guy. Give him a chance though and you'll find yourself thoroughly entertained and enamoured by his sometimes clumsy but very endearing attempts to woo the sassy, confident Rosie. She has her softer side too though and together they work through the bumpy road of getting together when you both have your baggage. I laughed and raged with the characters as we went through the journey of the story together, and although there have been a few good romances between me and them now, I go back to them fondly whenever I have a quiet moment. Brilliant read - you won't put it down!!