5.0 out of 5 stars The Runaway Hits Del Shannon, 19 April 2014
J. Trueman "John T" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Greatest Charts All Here
Yes a very good introduction to Del Shannon at a very good price and all original hits all his main hits were there and digitally remastered both cds and sounds of all songs is true and crisp on the release are all his hits from 1960 - 1965 but one from 1981 called Sea Of Love was on cd 2 <> I did purchased a previous double cd of Del Shannon a 2 cd set called The Definitive Collection which is also all original material making it also a great purchase which did have a few of his songs missing But the main one I wanted was The Answer To Everything, which is on The Runaway Hits Of Del Shannon and along Kelly with were great dance floor songs of the last two songs of the evening or any one of those 2 Del Shannon played along with Please Stay The Crying Shames {dance floor classics )and they have always stuck in my mind, I did purchase earlier cd set because I liked Del Shannon and their was some of his country tracks on it, but the latter cd set more than that completed most of my favourite songs so for that reason I`m pleased with buying it , why is it when we buy cds of our favourite artists their always is some gems missing..

5.0 out of 5 stars top singer songwriter and great rythmn guitarist, 27 Aug 2014
W. C. Chelton (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Runaway Hits Of Del Shannon (Audio CD)
you cant beat a lot of great songs by del shannon you wont be dissapionted if you buy this i loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
Ms. P. Porter "tauruslady" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent double cd. Of del Shannon . Sounds great. And good at the price

The Runaway Hits Of Del Shannon
The Runaway Hits Of Del Shannon by Del Shannon (Audio CD - 2014)