5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first album, but not this one.
I could only bear to play it once. There have only been a couple of albums that I never wanted to give a second chance and this was one of them. Sadly, I wasted my time on the first album that I didn't enjoy. I won't be giving this one a second go.

Published 5 months ago by mrwotzit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Demonstration shows Tinie has developed in the years since he's been away. Every track offers something different and none disappoint. Looking Down The Barrel is pure brilliance and now want to buy the original of the sample. Other stand out tracks for me are Lost Ones with Paloma Faith and Lover Not a Fighter with Labrinth. Heroes with Laura Mvula is beautiful too. On rotation and see no signs of being able to switch. Good work Tinie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 5 Nov 2013
Really good album, each track is different which is a rare occurrence.
i listen to the album all the way through with no skipping tracks which shows how good it is! favorite tracks are the two with labrinth featured..

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the Best Album of 2013, 4 Nov 2013
This song is absolutely phenomenal! It's Tinie with a new style. And I must say, it works.

I love it when artists experiment with genres and alike. Tinie Tempah does it here by moving from the pop-rap to grime/hip-hop rap.

All I really have to say is: If you love bass, rap, rock, pop, grime, hip-hop and good old British rap, BUY THIS ALBUM!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!!!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Such a different album to his last, the music is all amazing with lots of different featuring artists, both new and old.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first album, but not this one., 19 May 2014
mrwotzit (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)

I really loved Disc-Overy, so I was pretty annoyed that this album was so flat and uninspiring. I was hoping it was going to be another upbeat classic, plenty of bass, and full of good tunes ... but it really wasn't. To be honest, I didn't enjoy a single track on this album whereas the first one was instantly enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Demonstration [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Always top music and ideal for any situation. Lively beat ideal for gym work. Roll on his next album would love to see him live.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an instant hit with me but glad I was patient, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
I have to be honest as on the first couple of listens to this, I was a little disappointed after the brilliant Discovery. However I am glad I persevered as this has turned out to be a great album also, not quite up there with the debut for me, but still an excellent showcase of this young mans ability to redesign music and what it represents for him.
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Exactly what I expected, brilliant artist, brilliant album. All the duets work well best song is track 12 Tears Run Dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chance buy, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Like the artist and thought I would buy an album based on a couple of likeable tunes. Not been disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the £4.99 !, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
I love Tinie and this album does not disappoint. Some people may feel he's gone very grime but personally that's what I like most! CD and free mp3 download, thank you very much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›