5.0 out of 5 stars Caught between two worlds....
Published 10 months ago by Lisassm

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly unoriginal
(Some spoilers)
I loved the overall idea of this book, and certain characters such as Trevor were highlights for me. Sadly the constant emphasis on how wonderful shifters were compared to humans and all their very cliche family values, every other line, was just annoying.

The very fixed roles women were given was even worse. I didn't understand what the...
Published 10 months ago by Aline

5.0 out of 5 stars Caught between two worlds...., 18 April 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love this book!!!! I dived straight in after "7 years" and just got sucked in from the first page! Reno, eldest brother falls hard for human April, but she just has so much to deal with, debt, threats, family issues and her feelings for Reno....she was proud and stubborn and a couple of times I wanted to shake her!!!! He went all out to protect her and tried to ensure her happiness....it took a little while for April to finally accept him, but it was touching and heartfelt. I loved the pack, all the brothers personalities are coming out and I desperately want them all to have their HEA's, including Ivy and I need more on Prince!!! The family always comes first and when they took their new member in, it was simply another brother, regardless of past or baggage...but I will never hear Diana Ross -"I'm coming out" in quite the same way again!!! I was stunned by the ending of the last chapter....my heart actually ached at April's wishes for Reno's future....I hope to god that she gets a chance to be with him and they are together.....she needs some divine intervention, seriously!!! Really enjoyable read....but I am now a bit stumped as I am not sure what's next and when it's out.....soon I hope!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Six Months (Seven Series #2), 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Yet again another fantastic book which continues the story about Austin Cole and his pack. This book concentrates on Reno who appears to be deep and Moody but in fact I thought he was a real softie who is truly sincere and is prepared to go the whole distance. I think Denver is absolutely hilarious and can you imagine living in a house with all those lunatics, it would be absolutely fantastic and chaotic. Waiting eagerly for the next book in the series. Please hurry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Dannika Dark does it again! Book two in the Seven Series is just as good as the first.
In this book we spend more time with Reno and April. April's journey is not an easy one, not only does she have problems to sort but she also has to deal with the fact that she is an independant women. does she always make the best choice...you'll have to answer that yourself, but it's very easy to shout 'you should be doing this' to a character when you're not in the situation yourself. Anway back to the book, personally i loved it! Dannika Dark has an amazing way of making you feel you are right there with the characters. They go through things that we all have/could go through and spices it up with a bit of paranormal, what more could you ask for?!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another roller coaster of emotions from Ms Dark, how does she do it? I fell in love with Reno and was really quite jealous of April their story was so good that I actually felt relief when they finally sorted themselves out. Keep them coming Dannika, I need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 30 Mar. 2014
nic (unstone,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Yet again dannika dark has provided us with a fantastic book. Characters you can't help but love and insight into her amazing world. I wonder who's life we will get to be apart of next, can't wait to find out.

5.0 out of 5 stars another winner, 31 Mar. 2014
J. Bury - See all my reviews
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
i havent put this down brilliant read. exiting. funny and so sad in parts. im only sad i reached the end with no other books by dannika dark ready for me to move onto my next fix.. keep them coming DD x

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite author., 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put it down, the story line is gripping, well thought out and the characters are all intriguing. Can't wait for the next bok in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Six Months, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another amazing story by Dannika, the story of Reno & April....
I have enjoyed this as much as all of Dannika's other books i couldn't say which is my favorite They're all brilliant, don't take my word for it go on give it a go a fabulous love story with a twist, and plenty of action....

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book was even better than the first! I finished it in a day and then was gutted that I have to wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Author buy everything by Dannika Dark., 26 May 2014
Amazon Customer (north yorkshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Six Months (Seven Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Having fallen in love with the world of Breed. I couldn't wait for the new series. Dannika never fails. Her books will take you off to another world and have you loving shifters, wolves, chitahs, sensors, vampires , mage and even the odd human. You'll be claimed before you know it so why fight it. Superb books, great stories and characters you'll care about. What you waiting for press 'buy' :)

Six Months (Seven Series Book 2)