on 6 May 2013
I found this by accident and this is one of my favourites. It is clean and fresh but with a floral undertone. I don't like fruit fragrances so this suits me fine
on 28 February 2015
I've always liked this perfume!! it's not the first time that I've bought it at this price, I'd say it quite a good value for the money! smell lasts much longer than a fake one so it seems to be original!
on 21 July 2011
Cool Water Wave in my opinion is nicer than the original Cool Water perfume. I even prefer the deep blue dip dye effect of the bottle to that of the original.

The scent to me is very fresh (much fresher than the original Cool Water) and every time I wear it I think of summer and the beach. It's a good one for during the day and I feel the scent really lends itself to the warmer weather. It has quite a fruity scent to it mixed with a green leafy fragrance and lasts very well on the skin. I believe it will appeal to all age groups and for the price is excellent value for money since most fragrances in this price range wear off quickly.
on 16 March 2016
A great price for a lovely product. I bought it as a present for a female friend (having smelt it beforehand so I knew it was a great fresh fragrance). She loves it and so from my point of view, a great buy for anyone looking for a fresh and elegant fragrance for daytime use (either yourself or a female friend). You can't go wrong!
on 21 July 2014
I love cool water, but this perfume once applied does not last long, don't think it's genuine.
on 8 March 2011
Great product as I am using Davidoff cool water for men and bought this one for my love. She like it :) now both of us using the same trademark and you know what it smell great for very long time.
on 10 July 2013
Lovely perfume, item arrived on time. I'm a big fan of davidoff perfumes, this was a replacement to my finished bottle. Clean fresh smell typical of all the range. Nice easy transaction
on 27 December 2011
Though the product was as described generally, the plastic cap was broken on delivery . This in no way impacts on the quality of the actual product but is inconvenient when it comes to dispensing it efficiently.
on 7 November 2015
I j
just love Davidoff cool water wave i use it every day plus the body lotion really love the smell nice and light.
Plus it lasts all day as well.
on 6 November 2013
Pleasant smell but very light doesn't last 5 minutes on my skin. On me it's got a floral smell and that's basically it.

See one answered question