on 7 April 2014
This track is just fantastic! I heard it first on the Jo Whiley radio 2 show as her record of the week + it overwhelmed me from the start. I can never play it just the once! It over-joys me time + time again!
on 25 October 2015
Another belting piece of music brought to my attention by a TV advert.
on 15 September 2014
I heard this as the music played over the closing credits of the second Tour de France rest day review programme. The music went extremely well with the helicopter shots of the race going through superb and dramatic mountain and valley scenery.
on 19 January 2016
I had no idea they were Scandinavian I thought they were from the southern U.S.A.
I haven't heard any of there other songs but if they are like this I will check them out.
on 21 May 2014
Listened to it on the radio. Loved it. Downloaded it from amazon. Put it on my phone. Loved it. Still love it. Going to see them at Royal Albert Hall in Autumn 2014
on 25 November 2014
I downloaded the single track, having heard it performed on a TV programme. Very charming voices. I will look out for further songs by this duo.
on 10 May 2015
A fantastic album, there are few like this with 100% perfect tracks. This has been my favourite album for months now. I very much recommend it!
on 24 July 2014
Brilliant! First heard it at the end of a stage of the Tour de France.
Will be looking out for further First Aid Kit tracks to download.
on 10 November 2015
Bought because aired during tv commercial, great sound
on 2 December 2014
Loved it since hearing it on Tour de France 2014.