5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, large, double zip sleeping bag; just what I wanted!
When my husband planned another week long camping trip to the Scottish highlands, I knew a new double sleeping bag was essential. Our old bag only unzipped on the one side & that drove me crazy. So, I searched on Amazon and decided to try this one which seemed reasonably priced.
Published on 14 July 2013 by CJAB

3.0 out of 5 stars winter?
the delivery was spot on the seller was more than helpful in getting it to me in time for my holiday, I was disappointed with the tog of 400g as it didnt keep me warm enough and I had to put a cardigan on to keep warm this was in the middle of summer I don't think it will be suitable for winter
Published on 25 July 2013 by mo rotherham

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, large, double zip sleeping bag; just what I wanted!, 14 July 2013
CJAB (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I had hoped that the bag could unzip into two, but it doesn't. The zips go all the way round, so you could have the bag only attached at the very top inch of one side. Not that you'd do that but that's the only way I can think to explain how the zips operate.
The bag is larger than our old double, which I like. The downside is that it also rolls larger than our old one. The rolled up size is really quite large. It comes with a compression bag, but that only compresses so much. This is not a hikers sleeping bag! Rolled up, it completely filled my 80L rucksack.
Lastly, this bag was very warm, which is typically great for the Scottish highlands, though we lucked out and had a week of warm weather so I can't really attest to its temperature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy sleeping., 11 Jan. 2014
We bought two of these for use in our camping car as we wanted to be able to use it out of season and they have proved to be ideal.
They are cosy and give plenty of room and importantly for me they are deep enough to avoid my shoulders popping out the top.

3.0 out of 5 stars winter?, 25 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing warmth and not too heavy, 13 Feb. 2015
amazing warmth and not too heavy , though chunky can be squeezed gently in to more smaller package for travelling with

5.0 out of 5 stars Super speedy delivery!, 26 July 2014
Very fast delivery from Outdoor Value. Sleeping bag good quality, zip on 3 sides a huge bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sleeping bag-truly King Size, 2 July 2015
Excellent sleeping bag-truly King Size. Normal Doubles aren't big enough. I'm a big bloke and there was ample room to move about without disturbing my partner. Warm enough as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lovely and warm in Tenby may bank holiday highly recommend, 16 July 2014
choose this one out of two cant fault it kept us lovely and warm in Tenby may bank holiday highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and spacious, 25 Jun. 2015
Really warm and spacious double sleeping bag - plenty of room and great for early season trips

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeping warm, 15 Aug. 2013
Sleeping bag is spacious , warm and of good quality. Stuff bag isn't strong enough and straps broke on first use hence 3 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Doubled up, 19 May 2014
Exactly what I was wanting. A sleeping bag so that my wife can by my hot water bottle.
No flies on me!!!