Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

From the Kaiser Chiefs' new album Education, Education, Education & War we have here one of the tracks, and what a great track it is. I must admit that I love this song and have kept playing it since I downloaded it. This is sure to please fans, and who knows, may give them yet some more. This has surely got to be a hit.
on 3 April 2014
The latest track from the newly released (at the time of writing), and currently FREE at Amazon, so a good time to listen and decide.
It is catchy enough with an impressive start but I feel it is lacking something I cannot quite put my finger on.
Perhaps a little too repetitive, with less punchy lyrics than one might be expecting from Kaiser Chiefs?

'...You and me on the front line
You and me, every time
It's always you and me,
We're bows and arrows
You!.....

We the people, created equal.......
....And if that's true then we're not the only ones......'

ooOoo

Edited to add:

After a couple of days of listening, I am growing to like it, but not love it!
It is certainly hard to get out of your head!
Would be great live, IMO - it will probably become 'an anthem'.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2014
I liked the first couple of KC albums. I wondered how they've progressed and on the basis of this sampler, not a lot. Yes, it's got deep and bouncy beat with plenty of bass and drum. But lyrically? Repetitive, trite and immemorable. It's a song that got lost somewhere and I appreciate the freebie, but it's not enough to persuade me to take the album.
on 7 April 2014
New material from the Kaiser Chiefs is always welcome but this free download is of only average appeal. The album has better material on it than this, however, I don't think they have surpassed their debut album. Get if you are a real fan.
on 4 April 2014
Classic kaiser chiefs and very catchy tune I've not been the greatest fan of some of their most recent stuff but they seem to have gone back to basics
on 8 April 2014
A really good exciting song from the Kaiser Chiefs. Catchy and well performed with some good lyrics. One of my favourite tracks so far in 2014.
on 14 April 2014
I'm a huge fan of the Kaiser Chiefs and this song does not disappoint. Catchy tune with good lyrics, definitely worth downloading!
on 8 April 2014
Kaiser Chiefs in great form on this latest release. Well worth sampling this one.
I like Amazon's free sampling policy.
on 22 April 2014
Give your ears a treat. I really rate this track and can't get enough of it. As it was free I had a bargain and a treat.
on 8 April 2014
I just wanted to see what the new recording was like as I enjoyed Ricky on The Voice. I am a child of the 60's really!