5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS !!!!!!!!!! Well worth the outlay.
I purchased this book with an open mind. A lot of work has gone in to this and the end result is a method which is very simple but very accurate. This work is suitable for a backer or layer and results speak for themselves. To date I have layed the favorite in my first 2 race
Published 12 months ago by Stephen Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Quick and Easy!
There is some logic to the methodology but I have only awarded two stars for the following reasons:-

1. It took about an hour to score a day's racing - not the few minutes that the author claims.
Published 8 months ago by Brian

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS !!!!!!!!!! Well worth the outlay., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Favourite Predictions: Horse Racing UK (Kindle Edition)
selections so my outlay for the book has been returned. I highly recommend James Aubrey's book!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Quick and Easy!, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Favourite Predictions: Horse Racing UK (Kindle Edition)

2. The author claims that it can be done in 3 or 4 seconds using a spreadsheet and an external web query. Unfortunately I am not bright enough to do this myself. If the author had provided instructions I think I could have managed it - but he doesn't!
3. The scoring system is vague in some areas so I could not be confident that I was applying the correct scores.

Does it work. The first day I tried the scoring system it did appear to work quite well. The second day was the exact opposite. Unless someone can tell me effect the scoring in a few seconds using the web query approach, this is not something I will be spending any more time on.

4.0 out of 5 stars The logic behind the methodology cannot be faulted albeit the ..., 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Favourite Predictions: Horse Racing UK (Kindle Edition)
The logic behind the methodology cannot be faulted albeit the scoring system is such that it does skew to very short priced favourites in maiden races on the flat. Overall something to take on board rather than a system to which you would slavishly adhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars a statistical approach to betting on or laying the favourite. Can be done in the morning and get ..., 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Favourite Predictions: Horse Racing UK (Kindle Edition)
a statistical approach to betting on or laying the favourite. Can be done in the morning and get results in the evening so no need to hang around computer. Had a couple of winner first day of use and then a lay win and a win loss. Good enough system.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Aug. 2014