on 14 January 2015
Amazing product.. The glitter is really fine.. Great for my glitter glasses.. The packaging of the glitter is fab!! Much much better than it looks in the picture.. I would recommend to every one!!! :)
on 4 October 2014
Quick delivery and a very fine sand which works great on my glitter glasses. Very good value for money
on 30 January 2016
I decided to diy my own make up brush holders after struggling to find the right fit and design .This glitter was perfect for creating a beautiful finished look to my brush holders.I am very pleased with this product ,I have no complaints .
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 October 2014
Just what i was looking for! Great product and really quick delivery. Highly recommended
on 10 November 2014
Excellent!! So many uses for this!! And a great amount for the price!! Fantastic!! A*!
on 10 July 2014
Lovely vibrant glitter. Well packaged, so no leakage. Happy customer :)
on 6 November 2014
Always good quality and quick delivery. good value for money.
on 6 May 2015
love the colour. happy. cheap arrived quick in post
on 6 July 2015
Came quickly. Lovely colour. Easy to work with
on 23 November 2015
Really lovely bright glitter. Great quality.