on 3 August 2015
I bought this soundbar together with an LG 4K TV. I set the sound up while playing and replaying a piece of music. This was quite straightforward, delivering fine detail that wasn't even hinted at with the TV speakers. Bass from the sub woofer balanced the soundbar delivery at well below its mid-range point, leaving plenty of room for a big boom while watching movies. (Some complained that they found the bass to be lacking. Perhaps they were looking for a floor-shaking effect, but I found it overpowered the rest of the spectrum well below the level where distortion might creep in.
Setup and linking with the LG TV was straightforward and trouble-free. Lip syncing sound and TV happened by default, as did volume control from the TV remote (I just set a suitable mid point volume from the soundbar control and the rest is achieved through the TV control).
I've given 4 stars because a dedicated music fan could surely achieve far better results with "pro" kit but for general purpose family enjoyment I find this to be excellent.
on 30 December 2014
I am really impressed with the sound bar and sub woofer, it was easy to install/set-up and the sound quality has transformed the TV sound. Only down side was the optical cable amazon suggested I buy was crap, didn't fit into the sound bar!
I would highly recommend this product.
on 1 September 2014
Good Quality Soundbar, and Syncs Perfectly with LGTV, However its let down by some minor issues which are: NO HDMI connection and ONLY 1 Optical Connection which is awkwardly placed and I had to return 1 Optical Cable to store as it would not fit perfectly and kept popping out... an Higher Quality Belkin Optical Cable Sufficed... the Soundbar is smaller than you may think and may not be suited to TVs over 40".... the sound quality is good, but for just a touch more money you could achieve better sound quality with HDMI connectivity if you shop around, you can change the sound settings to suit your tastes EG: music, cinema, standard etc, the cinema mode seems to give the best quality sound from all sources be it music or standard TV.... Bluetooth options works effectively to... Inside the box you receive 2 wall-mounting brackets with instructions, so no need to purchase an additional wall-mounting bracket, the bracket is even magnetic making wall-mounting and fixing so much simpler.

If syncing with LGTV then choosing the LG Sound Sync from TV settings menu works best... once this is done you can use your LGTV remote to control the volume..
on 14 October 2015
I have been pondering over a sound bar for sometime. My neighbour did a demo of a 150 w Panasonic which was very good but it was big compared to this one plus the LG is 320w. Not that I need that much. This fits perfectly under my LG 42inch plus it's silver so it matches. Really easy to set up, all my apple products pair with it immediately. I can also control the volume through my sky remote so only use the sound bar remote when listening to music whilst cooking etc. The only surprise (although I'm not sure what I expected), was the subwoofer is quite large. For under £200 I think it's excellent value for money. If you're thinking about it getting one do it!
on 19 March 2015
Sound quality is excellent and so is customer service from this company. The first one we had delivered was faulty. It kept switching itself off. I emailed them the following day and had a reply from Christian. He arranged for it to be collected the next day a day 2 days later we had a replacement which is working well. 10 out of 10 for service.
on 17 August 2015
Great sounding little box and bar, shame it doesnt come with an audio cable but then it does work great wirelessly. Setup was easy, works great with my 2014 49" LG TV and looks good too
on 19 July 2015
Nice sound and plenty of bass and the unit is nice to look at aswell got it hooked up to my 4k lg tv and its lik being at the movies if ur looking for a soundbar don't hesitate click buy well worth the money. I LOVE IT!..delivery was a bit of a mess but the good guys at gadget south side sorted out my problem thanks christain & thomas
on 23 July 2015
Works very well and it is very neat and fits under my shelf mounted tv. Very surprised to receive a unit that was not new. The packaging had been used before and there was a very small dent in the sound bar. The remote batteries were also missing. 4 stars for the sound bar and 1 star for the supplier.
JS Burntwood
on 29 November 2014
Been looking for a LG soundbar to go with my new LG TV and finally chose this one. Bought mine in currys as it was slightly cheaper for £199. Got home and 1st played a song through Bluetooth and it blew me away, the sound is amazing! The highest volume I played was 42 and it goes up to 100! Currently have it connected to my TV through sound sync as my TV is lg also and the sound difference is huge! Great for movies, music channels etc. the bar itself is very stylish, has a led display, and various sound effects (cinema, music, bass etc), can't recommend this sound bar enuf!
on 11 September 2015
Works great with digital, small and beautiful. Very impressed. We have some problems with portable mode emitting a buzzing sound when the volumes a bit higher.

Generally very impressed!