5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids
If you are looking for a cute read for your young child then this is a book worth purchasing. The pictures in this book are so vivid and entertaining. The story is sure to generate a few giggles too. My three year old wanted me to read it over and over again. I absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend purchasing this book
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story
The story itself is really good, I read it to my p1 class and the kids love it. However it's very amature in it's publishing the cover of the book and paper is cheap, not worth the money.
Published 10 hours ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Children's book:"I'M A DRAGON"(Bedtime story)values Book,Poetry,Adventure &Fantasy,kids series,Beginner readers Free Story(audio)Preschool kid 3-8,Sleep ... readers bedtime story fiction books 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, fun & constructive - buy it!, 21 Oct. 2014
Loved this book. It reminded me very much of a poem that I loved as a child called "National Union of Children" which I first came across in what is still one of my most favourite poetry books "i like this poem" which was an anthology in which children of all different ages were asked to nominate their favourite poem - proceeds going to one of the major charities in the UK which worked to safeguard children (book available on Amazon & if you type "National union of children" into the Amazon search box it'll pull up the poem I wot of).

"I love this poem" was a national Publishing sensation when it came out revitalising the reading of poetry in schools and homes, and helping to engender a love of poetry in a whole generation of kids (including me). To me "I'm a dragon" is a similar thing but for younger children (and depicting one poem only - albeit fabulously illustrated)

Way to go Sigal Adler! I wish you all the best with this book, and hope it'll encourage kids of parents at the end of their tether to think again (this book doing so in a positive constructive way)

Thanks also for the memory!

Have fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 April 2014
It's a perfect bedtime story and my two little boys love it.
It's nice and simple so my eldest can read along too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 2 April 2015
This review is from: I'm A Dragon (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 Oct. 2014
my son loved the dad angle because dad is his superhero
just the right length
would definitely get more of these books

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves dragons and this was a great read for him as he steps into the world ..., 4 Mar. 2015
My grandson loves dragons and this was a great read for him as he steps into the world os=f reading for himself.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too scary for little kids, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: I'm A Dragon (Paperback)
My son found the pictures rather scary and the story line intimidating.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Nov. 2014
Didn't like this book at all, and deleted it very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
P. A. Moore - See all my reviews
My young grandson really enjoyed the book