5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Children Books:I'M A DRAGON(Values ebook)action & Adventure(bedtime book 4-8)kid Picture Book(Early readers fiction)rhymes(short story)parenting(manners)sleep ... for Early / Beginner Readers collection 3) (Kindle Edition)
If you are looking for a cute read for your young child then this is a book worth purchasing. The pictures in this book are so vivid and entertaining. The story is sure to generate a few giggles too. My three year old wanted me to read it over and over again. I absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend purchasing this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 April 2014
It's a perfect bedtime story and my two little boys love it.
It's nice and simple so my eldest can read along too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
P. A. Moore - See all my reviews
My young grandson really enjoyed the book