4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published 8 months ago by Vicky Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow burn good series
I brought the first trilogy because I was bored and now cannot wait for number 5. Good fast paced story about post disaster world with just enough sex and violence to advance the plot and no more.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. J.P. Cantle

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant zombie story, book number 4 has the main character on his own for most of it so it was not as fast paced and action packed as the others. it has more depth to it I think but I still fired through it dying to get to the end anyways. a must read for the zombie fans. oh and before I forget I think I only caught about 4 or 5 mistakes in there but who cares about that if the story is good enough huh : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
This is a great follow on book, if you've read the other books you'll want to read this one too, it's fast paced and gripping just like the other books in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars The continuing adventures of Zed & Murphy, 4 Feb. 2015
Tremse "Sue" (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
This is the continuing adventures of Zed and his buddy Murphy, both Slow Burns - infected but still with rational thought and more human than zombie. Surviving the apocalypse is all very well but remaining safe is the problem, particularly when the 'Whites', as the infected are known are showing new and worrying behaviour. Zed is full of good ideas but has he also got a death wish with his reckless behaviour? The fast pace of the book keeps fans of the series on the edge of their seats.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like post apocalyptic books you have got to read these books, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
read all 4 books in a week and i can't wait for book 5 to be released absolutely gripping reads from start to finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes yes yes !, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved all four books and was thrilled to see there is going to a fifth , Zed Zane , what a hero !

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
All 4 books are a thoroughly great read can not wait for book 5 zed the unlikely hero of the hour

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!!, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
Read the first book as it was free...then I was hooked..
Have now bought all six novels and loving every page.
They leave you wanting more and more...I'm at bit worried about what to do when I finish them..

Bobby Adair has come up with a great story and a lead character you want to win..
Could easily give TWD a run for its money as a series.

4.0 out of 5 stars too good to put down, more I need more., 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
really I have to stop to give a review? I want the next instalment now!! I haven't been able to tear myself away from this story so far, what on earth will I do when it finishes? I'm loving every word I don't think anything I've read previously has gripped me so tightly, what an amazing roller coaster ride this story has become.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
I read these books after reading Ebola which I thought was quite good. I read them all pretty quickly. I wanted to know how Zed survived the horror that was happening. I like his character. He never gave up hope.
However, I would recommend these books to adults only as there is too much violence in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
This is a really enjoyable series with new twists being added as the story line develops. Zombie power being harnessed by the uninfected this time plus other - I eagerly await the 5th book to see where the author's fertile mind takes us next.

Slow Burn: Dead Fire, Book 4