5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children.
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.
Published 8 months ago by Alana Newitt

Published 27 days ago by mr c j abraham

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children., 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device for the price!, 26 Sept. 2014
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kiddies, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Kool (TM) Kid's Tablet Blue PC 7 Inch Android 4.4.2 KITKAT A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz 4GB Dual Camera WIFI (Blue) (Personal Computers)
Perfect first tablet for the kids, I have bought this for my 7 and 8 year old, they are obsessed in it, they love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended., 10 Aug. 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is pretty poor quality even for the low price I ordered ..., 2 Jan. 2015
This item is pretty poor quality even for the low price I ordered it in October for my son as a christmas present he is five and while it looks good the tablet continually freezes including on ore installed apps ( we did not get around to downloading any) and is unbelievably slow to respond even when simply typing it also has very poor battery life only lasting twenty to thirty mins when in continuous use from a full charge. On contacting the seller regarding my concerns I was told to reset the tablet which I had already done but this has made no difference, I was also advised to improve response time to go into settings and close apps each time they are used to keep the tablet running smoothly (not the easiest thing to get a five year old to do every time he opens an app!) on the issue of charging I was advised to charge it via a USB port and that this should improve battery function, this is not always practical. The second email I recieved from the seller did in fact have a dismissive undertone a refund was not an option even though the item is not really fit for purpose as advertised! Do not buy this tablet put a little extra money towards a better one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhelpful Seller!!!!!, 11 Jan. 2015
Currently having a "dispute" with seller. Bought late September as part of my granddaughters Christmas (I budget Christmas presents, as many people have to do!) Until Christmas this was kept in the house, and when opened on Christmas Day, mains charger did not work. USB charger did "work" but took forever to charge, a slight misnomer given the accelerated rate the charge drained at when being used. Apps were loaded, but mysteriously disappeared" when device was switched off. Slow and very sluggish. Took to work and one of our IT guys had a quick look and said it was obviously faulty and not fit for purpose. Contacted UK seller and advised them of problem, they said I was too late for a refund despite it not being used or opened until Christmas Day, and that I would need to send it back to China at a cost of approx £10.50! Have emailed back and refused to do do this, again requesting refund or replacement, and pre-paid returns label. I am not hopeful but will escalate through Amazon and UK Trading Standards. I will update if anything further, but be warned!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life and constant freezing, 12 Nov. 2014
My total experience of this product was a little over an hour but that alone was enough to tell me that I was not going to continue using this item. I charged the tablet for the 6 hours it recommended, the then when I turned it on it wasn't even fully charged. Within 5 minutes of me turning the tablet on the battery had dropped from 98% to 72%. If this wasn't bad enough, the tablet kept constantly freezing, and when rebooted would not even get past the loading page.

I'm extremely disappointed as I felt this would have been the perfect tablet for my 3 year old. I'd advise to steer clear to avoid disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money for something else!, 18 Dec. 2014
Received fast, but pathetic tablet! Keeps freezing, unable to work it at all! On the positive side it does have a relatively good battery life, and the games are already on there, so the kids can start immediately - they just won't be able to play for long before you'll need to reboot. Luckily not too upset, it was cheap, and will be binned without too much heartache!

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 5 Nov. 2014
Really bad stopped working after 6 months , you press the screen and nothing happens at all bought two of these for both my boys and both don't work . Also didn't realise these were from a Chinese manufacturer as when I tried to send them back for repair or refund was told to send them to china for repair at a cost of £20 postage each , thought they were under the normal good customer care of amazon products which would of been under 12 month warranty but obviously not. Do youself a favour and avoid

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after barely 6 months + poor customer service response, 14 Oct. 2014
Barely 6 months and this has stopped working. To add insult, the UK Seller has sent me a mail to return to China where postage will cost me £15. You have been warned !!

I am now applying for a refund and will update if this is sorted out