5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device for the price!
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case +...
Published 29 days ago by jubejube

2.0 out of 5 stars EASY FIX IF IT WONT TURN ON
Published 1 day ago by jon dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device for the price!, 26 Sep 2014
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children., 9 May 2014
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended., 10 Aug 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars EASY FIX IF IT WONT TURN ON, 24 Oct 2014
well we bought this for our daughters 5th birthday and when it arrived guess what. it didn't work it wouldn't turn on and it didn't show anything on the screen when I put it on charge using either the usb charger or the mains charger. so I decided to email the seller who asked me to return the item to a flat in Birmingham. STRANGE. oh and they wanted me to pay the postage as well. anyway I thought sod that so I took the back off it and disconnected the ribbon wires from the circuit board then refitted them making sure they were in all the way and hey presto it works. so if you have the same problem try doing the same thing there are no warranty void stickers inside so if it still fails to work send it back to the flat in Birmingham and just hope you get you money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, too slow for the patience of a 3 year old, 19 Oct 2014
Mr. R. J. Crossley "Croka" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kool (TM) Kid's Tablet Blue PC 7 Inch Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz 4GB Dual Camera WIFI (Blue) (Personal Computers)
Too slow to be any fun for my kid, it seamed like it was constantly loading or freezing up, not sure if I got a bad one but I sent it back and could not be bothered with a replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablet is really good for kids and does everything any other tablet would ..., 20 Oct 2014
Tablet is really good for kids and does everything any other tablet would do. Only downside is that the volume is not particularly brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids tablets, 2 April 2014
Bought this item for my 6 year old grandson and it's great with pre-installed games as well as kids activities,camera,google,playstore and so much more. It's good for adults as well as kids...who needs a iPad!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars the charging system was very bad. l don't think I will recommend it to ..., 19 July 2014
It got broken in just a week.the charging system was very bad . l don't think I will recommend it to friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings..., 6 Oct 2014
I bought 4 of these tablets (2 yellow, 1 red and 1 green) for my kids. Obviously with 4 tablets to buy I was looking for something that wouldn't break the bank and I came across these ones.
Overall it's 4 stars for the tablets and 1 star for the chargers. The tablets come with loads of pre-installed games such as Angry Birds, Noogra Nuts, Pig Rush and Cut The Rope which keep my lot entertained so no issues there but the chargers let these tablets down as they are not the greatest. For some reason, I got different makes of chargers with each different colour tablet.
The charger that came with the green tablet is REALLY slow. It takes forever to charge the tablet up. The other chargers are much faster. The charger that came with the red tablet fell apart within a week (one of the pins snapped off in the socket). Also, one of the pins from the yellow tablet charger is wobbly so that will probably fall off at some point.
The tablets themselves are good however. They do tend to freeze up now and again but nothing major. One has been dropped twice so far on a tiled floor and it's still working (but the sound has gone fuzzy). The red tablet's power button doesn't 'push' down anymore (I think the tablet was also dropped on the floor) when you press it but you can still switch it on/off. They do seem to be quite sturdy in this sense given that they still work and the screens haven't cracked. I must also add that for some reason the green tablet's battery life is far less superior then then other ones. My youngest can get about 1.5 hours play time from it before the battery dies but the other colour tablets last for about 3 to 4 hours. Very strange.

Therefore, given the price, it's 4 stars for the tablets as I'm not sure how long they will last (they are unbranded) and 1 star for the chargers as the quality of them are rubbish given that one has broken and the other is slow to charge.

UPDATE: Second charger has broken now. Pin snapped off again. I would recommend looking on Amazon to buy a better quality charger then the ones that come with these tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 13 Oct 2014
Fab little tablet. Arrived fully charged with loads of apps I know my kids (5 and 6 years) will love. Ordered two for their birthdays. Well packaged. Have had a little play on them already to check they ate all good. Very impressed with picture quality.