5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children.
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.
Published 7 months ago by Alana Newitt

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life and constant freezing
Published 1 month ago by Jermaine Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children., 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device for the price!, 26 Sep 2014
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended., 10 Aug 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kiddies, 1 Nov 2014
This review is from: Kool (TM) Kid's Tablet Blue PC 7 Inch Android 4.4.2 KITKAT A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz 4GB Dual Camera WIFI (Blue) (Personal Computers)
Perfect first tablet for the kids, I have bought this for my 7 and 8 year old, they are obsessed in it, they love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life and constant freezing, 12 Nov 2014
My total experience of this product was a little over an hour but that alone was enough to tell me that I was not going to continue using this item. I charged the tablet for the 6 hours it recommended, the then when I turned it on it wasn't even fully charged. Within 5 minutes of me turning the tablet on the battery had dropped from 98% to 72%. If this wasn't bad enough, the tablet kept constantly freezing, and when rebooted would not even get past the loading page.

I'm extremely disappointed as I felt this would have been the perfect tablet for my 3 year old. I'd advise to steer clear to avoid disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars FIRE HAZARD, 23 July 2014
DO NOT BUY!!! Received this today. I put it on charge for 20 mins picked it up to turn it on and the back had melted. I bought this for my sons 5th birthday if I hadn't have tried it out first god knows what could have happened a house fire being the least. This is disgustingdo not buy this product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb performance and price - needs extra SD storage., 30 Nov 2014
Big Hair "John" (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Well, to start with this tablet is being sold at a great price, and mine came well within the quoted delivery window. It was well packaged and came in a box identical to that in the pictures. It apparently has a nominal 4GB storage but over half of this is used by the operating system (mine came with Android 4.4.2), built-in apps and installed (downloaded?) apps. This left about 1GB free which isn't a lot when you see the size of say the CBeebies app which is very large. I've only had a quick look at it and can only give a few details at the moment although I'll add more details as soon as possible. The first thing to do is turn it on and run the battery right out, then charge fully - this helps to calibrate the battery and generally 'get it up and running'. The very next thing was registering a Google account to the tablet - this step makes almost everything else to do with the internet a piece of cake.
I downloaded (from Google Play) the superb CBeebies app and the BBC iplayer/app combination. They both ran excellently. I ran live BBC1 TV in fullscreen on the tablet and after 1hr of play the battery was still at 75% according to the tablet's battery meter! If this is accurate then that is a remarkable performance to start with!
I set a purchasing password and content-filter (and turned them on) via the Google Play site then set the tablet's own purchasing blocker to be sure our Grandson can't make any purchases on his own.
This tablet seems to be very good indeed and has a beautifully crisp display and faultless touch response in terms of both pressure applied and accuracy. It connected to my WiFi without any problems, receives my WiFi all over the house upstairs & down without any problems at all. The supplied version of Android - 4.4.2, is really slick and fast too.
An external 32GB (micro) SD card (supplied by me) was read from and written to without any problems, allowing the much needed extra storage capacity to be added.
I've included a few pictures of the ports etc.
This tablet is in fact a very good budget 7" tablet with a 'kid's front-end' put onto it in the form of the built in games etc and the Disney desktop theme - if you set your own background and add a few of your usual apps you will have a very good and VERY cheap little tablet! From my first impression I think this tablet is a really good budget purchase, and is easily a 5-star performer when used by a child.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 5 Nov 2014
Really bad stopped working after 6 months , you press the screen and nothing happens at all bought two of these for both my boys and both don't work . Also didn't realise these were from a Chinese manufacturer as when I tried to send them back for repair or refund was told to send them to china for repair at a cost of £20 postage each , thought they were under the normal good customer care of amazon products which would of been under 12 month warranty but obviously not. Do youself a favour and avoid

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after barely 6 months + poor customer service response, 14 Oct 2014
Barely 6 months and this has stopped working. To add insult, the UK Seller has sent me a mail to return to China where postage will cost me £15. You have been warned !!

I am now applying for a refund and will update if this is sorted out

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product..., 18 Nov 2014
When I first got this tablet I thought it was good value for the money. It's not the fastest and the screen is hard to see if you are anything but directly in front of the tablet. But all in all - a cheap tablet that did the job.

HOWEVER... A few months in and the charger stopped working. Fortunately it could be charged by the USB port - which is also a good feature...
HOWEVER... a few weeks ago (after just 5 months since we bought it), whilst on charge the tablet got too hot (whilst charging from the USB) and melted the case. It no longer works.

DANGER! Looking through other reviews other people have noted similar experiences with this tablet. In my view as an engineer this is a seriously dangerous bit of kit - that probably has a inherent design fault - especially since it is targeted for small children.

We bought through Euromart UK on Amazon, and their (Euromart UK's) customer service it truly dreadful. They shun their responsibility and say it needs to be sent back to the manufacturer in China (which would cost about £15 to post!). I've pointed out to them that consumer rights show they (as the Reseller) are responsible for sorting it out (not the manufacturer) as the fault appeared within 6 months. After several emails - I'm still waiting on them to take responsibility...

I seriously recommend you look for an alternative Tablet from a supplier which isn't Euromart UK - unless you are happy giving your children a potentially dangerous product from a supplier who doesn't care!

I'll provide an update to this review if I ever get a positive response from Euromart UK...