5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children.
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.
Published 6 months ago by Alana Newitt

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life and constant freezing
Published 13 days ago by Jermaine Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children., 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended., 10 Aug 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life and constant freezing, 12 Nov 2014
This review is from: Kool (TM) Kid's Tablet Blue PC 7 Inch Android 4.4.2 KITKAT A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz 4GB Dual Camera WIFI (Blue) (Personal Computers)
My total experience of this product was a little over an hour but that alone was enough to tell me that I was not going to continue using this item. I charged the tablet for the 6 hours it recommended, the then when I turned it on it wasn't even fully charged. Within 5 minutes of me turning the tablet on the battery had dropped from 98% to 72%. If this wasn't bad enough, the tablet kept constantly freezing, and when rebooted would not even get past the loading page.

I'm extremely disappointed as I felt this would have been the perfect tablet for my 3 year old. I'd advise to steer clear to avoid disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device for the price!, 26 Sep 2014
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kiddies, 1 Nov 2014
Perfect first tablet for the kids, I have bought this for my 7 and 8 year old, they are obsessed in it, they love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after barely 6 months + poor customer service response, 14 Oct 2014
Barely 6 months and this has stopped working. To add insult, the UK Seller has sent me a mail to return to China where postage will cost me £15. You have been warned !!

I am now applying for a refund and will update if this is sorted out

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 5 Nov 2014
Really bad stopped working after 6 months , you press the screen and nothing happens at all bought two of these for both my boys and both don't work . Also didn't realise these were from a Chinese manufacturer as when I tried to send them back for repair or refund was told to send them to china for repair at a cost of £20 postage each , thought they were under the normal good customer care of amazon products which would of been under 12 month warranty but obviously not. Do youself a favour and avoid

1.0 out of 5 stars It's good as in quality but the bad thing is lack ..., 6 Sep 2014
It's good as in quality but the bad thing is lack of storage!! There is a slot for an external sd card which I purchased but you can't put any thing on it using the tablet it only moves items to the internal storage there's nothing to move to external sd card so I have no idea why they bothered to put a slot for an external sd card as it is just useless!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars EASY FIX IF IT WONT TURN ON, 24 Oct 2014
well we bought this for our daughters 5th birthday and when it arrived guess what. it didn't work it wouldn't turn on and it didn't show anything on the screen when I put it on charge using either the usb charger or the mains charger. so I decided to email the seller who asked me to return the item to a flat in Birmingham. STRANGE. oh and they wanted me to pay the postage as well. anyway I thought sod that so I took the back off it and disconnected the ribbon wires from the circuit board then refitted them making sure they were in all the way and hey presto it works. so if you have the same problem try doing the same thing there are no warranty void stickers inside so if it still fails to work send it back to the flat in Birmingham and just hope you get you money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars FIRE HAZARD, 23 July 2014
DO NOT BUY!!! Received this today. I put it on charge for 20 mins picked it up to turn it on and the back had melted. I bought this for my sons 5th birthday if I hadn't have tried it out first god knows what could have happened a house fire being the least. This is disgustingdo not buy this product!!!