5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children.
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.
Published 9 months ago by Alana Newitt

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhelpful Seller!!!!!
Published 1 month ago by Mrs GA McCombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for children., 9 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing device for the price!, 26 Sept. 2014
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kiddies, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Kool (TM) Kid's Tablet Blue PC 7 Inch Android 4.4.2 KITKAT A23 Dual Core 1.5GHz 4GB Dual Camera WIFI (Blue) (Personal Computers)
Perfect first tablet for the kids, I have bought this for my 7 and 8 year old, they are obsessed in it, they love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhelpful Seller!!!!!, 11 Jan. 2015
Currently having a "dispute" with seller. Bought late September as part of my granddaughters Christmas (I budget Christmas presents, as many people have to do!) Until Christmas this was kept in the house, and when opened on Christmas Day, mains charger did not work. USB charger did "work" but took forever to charge, a slight misnomer given the accelerated rate the charge drained at when being used. Apps were loaded, but mysteriously disappeared" when device was switched off. Slow and very sluggish. Took to work and one of our IT guys had a quick look and said it was obviously faulty and not fit for purpose. Contacted UK seller and advised them of problem, they said I was too late for a refund despite it not being used or opened until Christmas Day, and that I would need to send it back to China at a cost of approx £10.50! Have emailed back and refused to do do this, again requesting refund or replacement, and pre-paid returns label. I am not hopeful but will escalate through Amazon and UK Trading Standards. I will update if anything further, but be warned!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended., 10 Aug. 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, terrible product, equally bad customer service.. save yourself hassle and money and get your child something else, 11 Feb. 2015
steer well clear of this rubbish, purchesed two in october as xmas presents for my children, within roughly 8-10 uses the first one crashed and had a black line running through the screen, followed by a complete system crash two days later. The tablet would turn on but not get passed the loading up screen. After trying various reset methods, i tried contacting the company to ask for help and received a rude email saying, lets get this straight, you are not getting a refund. At this point i wasnt asking for a refund i was asking for technical advice. A few days later after a couple more emails they agreed to replace the tablet although i would have to pay £18 postage to china.. this is over half the price of the tablet in the first place and in my opinion, not worth the risk, espically as i started having problems with the other one i bought from the same company. Rather than paying another £18 for a pretty much useless device, i spent £50 on and ACER 8gb and it is a million times better. Really wish i had done this in the first place. This review hasnt been left out of bitterness but more as advice to parents who are unsure of what they are buying.The tablet is half full of bloatware and advertising that connot be removed without formatting the device and reinstalling the OS, the battery life is awful, roughly 1 hour of use. In fairness the tablet costs £35 so you cant expect a top end product but its really not worth the money, hassle and eventual dissapointment for your children. The kids loved them for the small amount of time they were functional and were devestated when they stopped working. Save yourself time and money and get something slightly better

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is pretty poor quality even for the low price I ordered ..., 2 Jan. 2015
This item is pretty poor quality even for the low price I ordered it in October for my son as a christmas present he is five and while it looks good the tablet continually freezes including on ore installed apps ( we did not get around to downloading any) and is unbelievably slow to respond even when simply typing it also has very poor battery life only lasting twenty to thirty mins when in continuous use from a full charge. On contacting the seller regarding my concerns I was told to reset the tablet which I had already done but this has made no difference, I was also advised to improve response time to go into settings and close apps each time they are used to keep the tablet running smoothly (not the easiest thing to get a five year old to do every time he opens an app!) on the issue of charging I was advised to charge it via a USB port and that this should improve battery function, this is not always practical. The second email I recieved from the seller did in fact have a dismissive undertone a refund was not an option even though the item is not really fit for purpose as advertised! Do not buy this tablet put a little extra money towards a better one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid! Don't waste your money!, 7 Feb. 2015
Had to have this item replaced twice in the end gave up and got a refund and went for a well know brand tablet instead! Don't waste your money! 1st one would turn itself off with 30% battery remaining, 2nd the touch screen didn't work and 3rd had a phishing virus on so every time we tried to get online it redirected us to a phishing site saying it needed our card details!!! If I could give this 0 stars I would

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life and constant freezing, 12 Nov. 2014
My total experience of this product was a little over an hour but that alone was enough to tell me that I was not going to continue using this item. I charged the tablet for the 6 hours it recommended, the then when I turned it on it wasn't even fully charged. Within 5 minutes of me turning the tablet on the battery had dropped from 98% to 72%. If this wasn't bad enough, the tablet kept constantly freezing, and when rebooted would not even get past the loading page.

I'm extremely disappointed as I felt this would have been the perfect tablet for my 3 year old. I'd advise to steer clear to avoid disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money for something else!, 18 Dec. 2014
Received fast, but pathetic tablet! Keeps freezing, unable to work it at all! On the positive side it does have a relatively good battery life, and the games are already on there, so the kids can start immediately - they just won't be able to play for long before you'll need to reboot. Luckily not too upset, it was cheap, and will be binned without too much heartache!