on 4 June 2013
This Joop aftershave is under rated and unlike many of the more famous brands is a better product which seals your skin after a shave and gives off a very pleasant aroma.
VINE VOICEon 20 June 2011
I first treated myself to some of this during the 90s and I was delighted with it. I remember using it all (unlike some Aftershaves that never tend to get used up to the point of an empty bottle) I recall after putting some on for the first time, wherever I went, people would 'look' as I entered a room - obviously a fragrance that gets you noticed! If you don't like anything too 'masculine', then this is just right for those who just like to smell 'nice' without being attacked by the girls! I got exactly the same response this second time around!

Highly recommended!
on 4 September 2013
Didn't know they still made this fragrance.....love it! Fast delivery and exactly as I always remembered....went down well as a birthday gift!
on 23 March 2011
Very happy with purchase.Great price. Husband very happy with gift as it is his favourite after shave.Would certainly buy again.Simple transaction and fast delivery.
on 20 November 2014
My brother bought me this last Xmas and although I was angry at first because I already had about 11 aftershaves in my bathroom, this would end up being one of the best gifts that he had given me.

Although the manufacturer describes it accurately and descriptive as "Sharp oriental and woody fragrance with a blend of cinnamon, jasmine, honey, tobacco and vetiver", admittedly my senses are not that sensitive to separate and identify each ingredient but I can certainly say that it's a very nice smell that's not too strong and not too weak. Its more of a smell that would suit a modern and young man rather than an older gentleman.

When I took a half day from work and went straight to the gym, I was doing weights next to 2 body builders and they liked it enough to ask me which brand was it. My wife also likes it. The smell is reasonably long lasting but disappears before I get home at 6pm.

This product smells nicer than a lot of the other aftershaves that I have in my collection.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 December 2014
This is without doubt my husband and sons favourite aftershave.
The smell is very masculine, yet has a sweetness to it too and wears well -lasting all day.
We sometimes stray from this, if we have been given aftershave as a gift but always find ourselves returning to Joop Homme and it always attracts lots of compliments.
on 26 March 2010
Very good, fast delivery and product exactly as described, very large bottle for a great price!
VINE VOICEon 20 June 2011

Highly recommended!
on 2 July 2013
what can I say, its the best fragrance i have had in many years and thats why i stuck to the same make for an aftershave
on 31 December 2015
Ordered this as a Christmas present but it arrived with no cellophane wrapping so just looked like a box we could've had at home and wanted rid off. I wouldn't have minded if this was something for myself but when it's a gift it's embarrassing. I did see that others had the same problem so I guess it's just pot luck.