5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I booked a last minute holiday and needed a new bikini. After a quick browse in the shops I came to the conclusions that this summers trend was for stick thin chavvy girls. My options where either tiny string biknis ( which would make me look like bread baking around twine!) or chains? yes chains!
I ordered this bikini with i will admit, serious doubts that it would...
Published 3 months ago by Kayleigh Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars 50s style two piece bikini
Nice product ....arrived well packaged. Top comes up big ...ordered a bigger size based on previous reviews but seemed large on me.bottom fits well and stays up even when wet!Top felt too big but sewed it up a bit to protect modesty !
Published 29 days ago by kay Burge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Crazycatz Vintage High Waist Bikini Sets Top+ Bottom Black and white Small Polka (Misc.)
I ordered this bikini with i will admit, serious doubts that it would arrive on time, be good quality or indeed fit.
It arrived in three days, amazing quality and fits perfectly. I am so impressed with it, it looks expensive and has been well made and a lot of people commented on it.
Curvey girls - it is slimming. Now I'm no lard arse, but I have hips, a bum and boobs. This was supportive and sucked my gut in so I really went to town on the all inclusive buffet.
Honestly best bikini I have ever bought, even after being washed several times it still looks good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 20 Jun 2014
So here it is ladies, I'm a size 16 curvy lady with a DD bust so looking for lovely swimwear was a nightmare and to be honest I wasn't expecting much when I ordered this however I came couldn't have been more pleased! Good fit, good fabric but most of all I feel good in it! Couldn't have asked for more. The seller is also absolutely lovely too. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars most flattering bikini ever, 8 July 2014
Most flattering bikini ive ever bought.
Makes all wobbly bit look not wobbly.
Looks lovely on
I have big bum and hips so if ure size 14-16 buy size xxl

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits better than expected, 2 Oct 2014
I ordered this bikini before realizing that it was made in China so I was instantly sure it would not fit. I am a large 16 so ordered the biggest size in hopes I'd be able to squeeze in and I was pleasantly surprised :) OK, so I heard a couple of stitches break when I first put it on but for the price I wasn't too bothered about that, once on it looked great. I also have a large chest and the top is OK, should be fine for people with D and below, I'm an E and it is just about acceptable.
All in all I'm happy with my purchase and can't wait to wear it when I go on holiday!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bikini, 10 July 2014
Beautiful bikini but the only problem is with it, is that the top was top big!, I didn't end up wearing the top! It does recommend to go a size bigger but it was too big the bottoms were perfect! Lovely bikini tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bikini, 30 May 2014
love this bikini gives shape really good quality for price would recommend for any one wanting to make tummy look smaller

3.0 out of 5 stars 50s style two piece bikini, 1 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous !!!, 24 July 2014
Bought the black floral bikini in xxl , I'm an e cup so didn't expect much support but the cut on this is fabulous ! And bottoms can be ruched lower and still looks amazing . Highly recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 3 Sep 2014
Arrived faster than expected and fits perfectly, I'm a size 14 with DD boobs and felt completely supported while wearing this and while swimming. Will def be buying more in the future!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars but once on they are quite comfortable., 7 Oct 2014
I have a DD cup..cups on this bikini a tad too small but wearable..bikini bottoms tight to actually get on..but once on they are quite comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›