4.4 out of 5 stars1,024
Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on 29 April 2013
Do not buy these ink cartridges they are only the starter cartridges that come with a new printer. They only should be supplied with a new printer for setting it up, also they are only part filled. On my printer they would not work at all I just got a message saying starter cartridges. Please do not waste your money, it is very bad of Amazon to let people sell things like this!
88 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 May 2013
These cartridges are good for your every day printing needs and there grate for photo's as well and a very good price much cheaper here so I will be buying more soon
on 26 December 2012
When Epson sell you a new printer(Expression XP102) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them T1801 black and the T1802/3/4 colour cartridges, Multi-pack T1806 (18). I used about 3 black and 2 of each colour cartridges last month and it was costing me a small fortune to run. I later found out that Epson do a higher yield version of the T1801 & T1802/3/4 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a Epson T1811 on the black which hold 11.5mls of ink rather than the 5.2mls of ink that is in the T1801 black starter cartridge and on the colours what you should be using is a Epson T1812/3/4 which holds 6.6mls rather than the 3.3mls which is in the T1802/3/4 colour starter cartridges, Multi-pack T1816 (18XL). I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Epson originals plus do a British premium compatible T1811 and T1812/3/4 cartridges which hold 17mls black and 13mls per colour cartridge but cost less than half the price of price of the Epson originals. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Epson trap of selling a very good printer (XP102) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges which are nearly empty.
2020 comments|158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 May 2013
needed colour refils for our printer - these were reasonable and were posted out quickly. I will certainly use them again.
on 4 November 2013
Having previously tried alternative cartridges I would definitely recommend legitimate Epson replacements even if they are slightly more expensive. !
on 12 April 2014
This may be more to do with the my own ignorance about printer cartridges before purchasing, but I wasn't aware that the product only contained 5.2ml of black ink and only 3.3ml of ink for each of the colour cartridges. This basically only gave me approximately 50 printed pages (mostly text)...! So working it out against the price I paid (not including postage cost), each page printed cost me on average about 54p!

Actually disgusted with this product. If you're going to sell it for this price at least make it blatant in the product details that it only provides a very low amount of ink! Looking on other websites, I can see that you can buy official EPSON cartridges (with more ink in them) for cheaper.

Will definitely be buying my printer cartridges elsewhere in future!!!
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2014
These cartridges arrived quickly and worked perfectly ! So, I will never buy cheap imposters again because, they don't work!
on 14 May 2013
Very disappointed
These cartridges say they are Epson but when I put them inside my new (2month) printer they do not work and I cannot get anything to print now. Very inconvenient and I have contacted the seller but have not heard from them yet
on 6 October 2013
Prompt deliver. I never use anything else but genuine ink in my printers.These cartridges are less expensive then the high street and do not do harm to the printer.
on 9 December 2013
Summary line says it all. A high rating because Epson original cartridges are very dependable and good. We would always use Epson original if it wasn't for the high price but we hunt around for good alternatives at a fraction of the cost, driven purely driven by price.