Colour Name: Yellow|Change

on 17 March 2015
I use these headphones for outdoor running (around 20 miles per week). They look fine, and the bass is notably better than with other inexpensive headphones. At this price point I am not expecting to recreate the Royal Albert Hall, but I do expect to have a reasonable listening experience. These don't disappoint as they aren't as tinny as others I've used (notably the rival from JVC). The fit for my ear is excellent and the holder does not seem to give up as quickly as on other ones, which is a bug bear of mine. Others I've bought seem to lose their ability to hold to the ear, especially if you winter run in a hat/beanie and then need to wear them without in the warmer months. I'm buying another pair as these gave up recently and the JVC's I bought to replace them "to make a change" were nowhere near as good.
on 3 May 2015
Shipping was super fast and overall very good quality, appears to amplify music so I don't have to waste battery on volume

However, even on the smallest setting they are FAR too big for my ears and I doubt now that I have tried them on, they'll give me a refund. Rather upset at this mais, c'est la vie.
review image
on 29 November 2015
These are fantastic earphones for anybody who regularly does sport, and even for those who don't. I personally run 5km twice a week and cycle 12km daily. These headphones saved me.

I used to hate doing any form of excercise because I couldn't listen to music whilst doing it, because I would have to turn it up to full volume, and my ears would get sweaty so the earphones would fall out.
These earphones are comfortable, stylish earphones which eradicate all of the above problems, for an unbelievably cheap price.
on 13 July 2015
Rubbish buy! For anyone who has smaller ears then I wouldn't recommend these! Fell out several times whilst on a run and then also when I went to the gym! I thought they might fit as they have different size adjustments on them but I was wrong!

Although quality of music isn't too bad considering the price.
on 30 July 2015
They're a good set of headphones, but a little uncomfortable after a while.

They are a tad too big and they could probably do with just adjusting that tiny bit smaller, but that sort of adjustment appears to be limited by the shape of them. They do the job, though, and the sound quality is decent.
on 15 June 2015
Poor fit for my ears, although I do have smaller ears. Even on the smallest adjustable setting, they feel too big. Sound quality is ok if still, but once outside and running, there is a lot of wind noise going through them. Price is good, quality is not unfortunately.
on 6 November 2014
Quite disappointed. Found the sound quite poor, as I use them to train they didn't give me the get up go with the volume that I need. Could here everything around me in the gym.
Also even though adjustable were still to big for my ears.
on 28 December 2015
These are a bit smaller than the last Sony ones purchased, good sound quality, the actual earpiece may be slid up down 5mm. Drat, the wife commandeered them because her fixed-Sonys often shook loose from her pocket size ears. Grrh!
on 18 May 2016
Bought these for a 10k run as my old JVC headphones were getting a bit tatty. Literally 2 mins into the run I was constantly fighting with the headphones trying to keep them in my ears. Then the right hand side stopped working, in the end I gave up and had to discard them to the side of the road. As any runner reading this will know how important it is to have music, buying these cheap headphones was a big mistake. I have the equivalent JVC headphones they will pop up in the listings if you want cheap then buy them - at least they stay in your ear! Not a happy customer.🙁Ps the 1 star is because you can't have no stars when writing a review
on 24 March 2016
Bought for my son and he is very pleased with them. Ideal for when he is out running.