‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This series gets better with each book!!, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Tethered Wings (Hidden Wings Series Book Three) (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this series I was intrigued and enjoyed the books but by the time I got to Broken Wings (which I also gave 5 stars too) I was so glad I could read this book straight away, and so I did...and I kept reading, housework- hubby ignored...I laughed, I cried, and then I was AGGGHHHH I need the next book (So Ms Renae - when is the next book out I WANT IT NOW!!!!!)

The series main character is Emma Wise, Just back from a Mission to Hell, she's home exhausted and has to tell Kade some unfortunate news! (I don't do spoiler reviews) so lets just say that those RED EYES from Broken Wings is finally revealed, its BIG news, and a plot line that is going to prove to be very interesting in the future.

She also finds out her two Mortal best friends are on their way to visit... so she not only has to deal with the extra baggage she brought back from Hell, but keeping her friends safe and in the dark about the Supernatural world! All very exciting stuff and makes for a great intriguing plot line, the fight scenes are good, your imagination has plenty to work with in this book.

Emma also has to deal with the grief of her parents burial, and also the loss of Daniel who died on the quest to see Lucifer, with her dead mothers wisdom to fall back on she musters up the strength and courage to carry on forward, dealing with each crisis as it comes. She makes the odd mistake as all young girls can, but all in all she tries her best to do whats right.

Her Birth Mother Alaine is there to support her, along with her Birth father Samuel, and it was great to see the relationships develop between the characters.

The Guardians are in full form, boy my imagination was in full swing imagining these guys interacting! Dom is his usual comedic self and it was good to see that Kade still is a kick ass Guardian even though he is now Mortal, the connection is still there with Emma, just not that all consuming Electric Angelic Bond. I still cling to the hope that he will earn his wings back (so to speak in the next book)

Ms Renae writing style has grown in leaps and bounds in this series and I have her on my watch list now. She surpassed herself in the plot twists in this book, I wonder how she will top them in Gilded Wings!

So its "Over to you Cameo Renae" - please hurry up with Gilded Wings... I need to see what Emma has to deal with next.

***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official. For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fansite***

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 May 2014
I have read all three books in this series and loved reading them all. Great lovable characters and brilliant story line.
I can't wait for the next one, I couldn't put this down.
Lynn

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 8 May 2014
Lucifer's words in the last chapter though!!!!!! This book is awesome. I can't wait for glided wing!!!!!!!! I personally rather Ethon than Kade though (don't know if I was supposed to think that). I love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 April 2014
love this Series was good to read, characters were believeable story line not to far fetched like some can be and cant wait for book 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG. I loved it, 22 April 2014
Miss Victoria Venn "mrs spanner" (bristol uk) - See all my reviews
I loved this book. In fact I loved all 3. I read it in 2 nights. Cant wait for the next 1. I found it a really easy read. ' I want to find my own set of guardians like in this book' YUM YUM. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 21 April 2014
I loved it! Tethered Wings was a wonderful third book to the Hidden Wings series. It was fun, action packed, full of romance, and hilarious! Cameo Renae just keeps getting better and better at this!

There was definitely way more romance and conflict in this book compared to the first 2 in the series. It was well done and kept me wanting to keep reading throughout the whole book. The action was well written too. There was more happening, and that definitely made the book amazing.

I am 3 books in, and I still can't get enough of these characters! They are hilarious and entertaining. Cameo had a way to make you feel like you were right there with them, laughing with them and at them.

The ending of Tethered Wings was incredible, and left me wanting more. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book in the series. This story is amazing, and I have to give it 5 out of 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5star*****, 23 Mar. 2014
Amazing, this series is getting better and better by the moment, loved the sneak peek of the next book!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars I cent wait for the next one :), 22 Mar. 2014
Ommmmmmmmgggggggggg! What a book was spool worth the wait I just hope in the next Emma gets kade not a big fan of ethon! He just seems to wicked and too my like his father but I hope it's a happy ending for my sweethearts who have taken my heart and owned it Emma and kade.... and if u have not already bought and read this book buy buy buy it now u will fail in love quick...

Weldone cameo renae I have really all it books but hidden wings has my heart can't wait for the next

;) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 21 Mar. 2014
The books in this series just keep getting better and better!!!! Absolutely loved it!! I couldn't put it down and I finished it in less than a day it was that good :) loved the characters and great story which has you gripped from the start. I can't wait for the next and would definitely recommend this awesome read!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tethered between two hearts, 22 Jan. 2015
The handsome, irresistible, good and devoted Kade versus the dark, dangerous, gorgeous and devoted Ethon. It's a hard life for a girl to choose, yet Emma has to.
She's seventeen, her world has changed and continues to change and her choices are muddied by Kade and Ethon. She's supported by grandparents and the guardians but danger dogs her footsteps.
Fascinating and interesting.
A well written third story. I'm looking forward to the last.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›