5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer...
Arrived quickly, box was a bit squashed but didn't affect the flip flops, really pleased with them, colour just as described, good price too, likely to be back for more in the future...
Published 21 months ago by Ray Fenty

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
Published 14 months ago by Tooth Fairy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer..., 5 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 4 Sept. 2013
Bought my first pair in Australia and loved them. Was delighted to find them on Amazon. They tend to be small in size so I bought 6/7 UK instead of my normal size 5. Perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic flip flops, 23 Oct. 2011
Super fast delivery, packaged properly and received safely - comfiest flip flops and gorgeous colour - can't go wrong with Havianas!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these flip flops, 15 Oct. 2013
These flipflops are the best I have ever had. I could walk miles in them. I think next time I might try their new range with diamanté on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 July 2013
Is as it says although as I am a true 6 and the size is 6/7 it is a little large.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 28 Mar. 2014
I was told about these by colleagues at work. As they cost 4x more than normal flip flops I was expecting absolute comfort and fit. The sizings for me are all wrong. I am a 41/2 and the sizings are 3-4 or 5-6. I went for the larger - too big. The thong between the toe has sharp bits that dig in the top of the foot. There is nothing more to say. I will potter about at home in them but they will be too uncomfortable to wear as walking footwear. If I had kept the packaging I would have sent them back. Lesson learned. I'll be buying my next flip flops, as usual, from Clarks for the same price and more style. So sorry I can't give a good review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 16 July 2014
Ms. Candice Ann Clark (surrey England) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous fli flops! love them! really comfy..... I am normally either 39 or 40 and they are dead on size.... picture very acurate... Buy them, you will not be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after just a couple of weeks wearing!, 20 July 2013
Bought them back in March, and got to wear them for the first time come June, by mid dune they had broken. Not what I expect from a band name flip flop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 11 Mar. 2014
Shoes bought as they were described. Very happy with them. Fit well and comfortable, would definitely recommend to friends and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you have Chucky feet these aren't the right flip ..., 14 May 2015
If you have Chucky feet these aren't the right flip flops. No problem with quality or seller, just my size 8's don't suit them.