‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 20 April 2015
This review is from: 70 SECRETS REVEALED: How To Write Content That Converts 600% More (Conversion Rate Optimization & Marketing Books) (Kindle Edition)
Wow, this book is amazing! The author has put in a lot of time and very, very helpful information into this book. I am so lucky I got the chance to read this book.

I have been wondering why my products have not been selling on my website, until I got this book. Everything the author explained on why products don't sell was exactly why I haven't been selling my products and I had no idea! I am now going to take the tips from this book to make my products better. I have noticed when I sell them at a lower price, I sell more, then I get excited and think "Wow, this is great! I am going to but my product back to full price." Then, once I do that I don't sell any! And in this book the author, Munmi explained that people know you are going to put the products price back down and they are going to wait for that.

This book has helped my business in many, many ways. This book is worth the little that it costs. This truly is one of the best books I have ever read from Amazon and it is full of very useful information!

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the four magic words, 18 April 2015
This book offers a lot in converting site visitors to buyers. This book really enlightened me on how to sell my service or product to customers using my site. I liked the four magic words that the author introduced. From the conceptualization of the face of a site to choosing the right words for my site, I followed the book religiously and little by little renovated my site. In no time, I was converting visitors to buyers, and my site was earning me my very own passive income. I did not know at first what I was doing wrong. The secrets revealed were well-equipped with practical explanations that I didn’t notice before. This book has everything you need to build not only an attractive site but also a very functional one. If you’d like to earn passive income from selling on your site then this book has all the right steps to help you in accomplishing your goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great secrets revealed., 20 April 2015
E commerce and internet marketing is an area that many people struggle with. It can be easy coming up with a great content but getting the right people access the content and pay to have it is one thing that has led to the failure of many online entrepreneurs. 70 Secrets revealed book has answered all the questions that bother E commerce marketers every day, tangible information that can be applied immediately have been outlined in this book making it a must have for any person serious of making it big in E commerce. Everything right from how to write a great content with high conversion rates to everything you can use to optimize your content is well explained. Reading this book has opened my eyes and answered questions to the many struggles have encountered with internet marketing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I came across this book, 20 April 2015
I think this book is a right choice for everyone new to internet marketing but also for those who have already tried their hands on this industry but weren't much successful. I liked that the author talks from his own experience. To prove his success he adds screenshots showing increased traffic and number of visitors.

The book is full of very useful tips on how to drive more traffic to your website and build relationship with readers. I consider it as a very comprehensive guide full of practical information. The only thing I didn't like much was that you have to flip through quite few pages (full of external links and cross-promotion but then some people might find this helpful) until you get to the actual content.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is quality stuff. You should read it., 27 Nov. 2014
I'm only half way through this book and already I trebled the sum of my knowledge! My husband and I have had mixed results online; some good successes, and some expensive disappointments (thankfully more of the former than the latter), and I wish we'd had access to this information when we started out. This is cutting edge stuff, but presented in a really accessible way. There are dozens of light-bulb moments, tactics and tweaks that you can use piece-meal, or absorb the whole book for a vastly improved understanding of how the web really works and where it's inevitably headed. This is quality stuff. You should read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great for those who want to learn how to grow ..., 20 April 2015
This book is great for those who want to learn how to grow their business or sell their products. The authors promise that with this book, they will be able to help you convert visitors who view their website into actual customers. One of the many reasons the authors claim that their strategies will work is because they been through it all before as well. The authors have been in your shoes struggling to engage and convert visitors, so they actually know what does and what does not work. If you are trying to reach more of an audience with your website then I highly recommend this book and learn how to do just that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improve your content and increase your customers, 2 May 2015
Words can be powerful and this book is a perfect example of that. It shows you how to create content that rapidly and effectively changes visitors into customers, which is essential to running a successful business, online or otherwise. This book serves as a comprehensive guide that touches on many important subjects, including copywriting skills, overriding risks, and calling people to action. I really enjoyed book and the style in which it was written and I think there's a lot that can by reading it. Don't miss out on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting book, 22 April 2015
Most people don’t know the difference between writing for a website and writing for a magazine. This book will show you the difference and teach you many tips which would make you able to write a content that brings much more traffic and customers to your pages. Though there are a lot of tips and tricks out there, it looks like this book compiled them all and more. Each of the points raised by the author were spot on. So I recommend this book to anyone that want to have a website or is in the field of writing online articles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful secrets!, 25 April 2015
Internet marketing is considered to be the finest way for global market opportunities for our products. Contents on websites do magics in an incredible way when it comes to selling any product or service. This book is a perfect guide to learn how to convert a mere visitor of website to a loyal customer. This book contains valuable information to write contents to win trust of customers online in a very short time. Seventy secrets are really seventy very magical tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars well-written and very detailed, 18 April 2015
This guidebook is complete from A to Z about marketing contents in the Internet. It provides really effective strategies on how to make good contents which are visually appealing to the audience, and use images that induce credibility. It explains how to keep contents on top while rapidly conducting usability tests. Overall, out of this book's 70 chapters, I must say that this is a complete guide which can help newbies and even experts into making more money online.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›