5.0 out of 5 stars 5 More Stars

Published 7 months ago by zena foster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 More Stars, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series. I think this book is even better than the first one. There was a little more drama and angst in this part of their story but still lots of romance and gorgeous interaction between the characters. Brody is so yummy. It did end beautifully but a little abruptly. Am going to read the third instalment next which will hopefully tie up all the loose ends and give me some more Brody swoonworthy moments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwwwww!, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Proper little love story! Really lovely with both leads having to overcome little hi coughs along the way to ultimately get their hea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hated to see it end, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
The only thing that disappointed me was that it ended.

A perfect continuation of Brody and Kasie's story.

I am truly hopeful for a third part.

Couldn't put it down. Best book I've read for a while 😄

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely adored this book!, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book as much has book #1 I love and adore Brody and kacie and her little girls loved there chemistry and the humour between them both, This book defiantly pulls at your heartstrings,can't wait to read more books by Beth an author who certainly knows how to write a story from the 1st page till the last page wanting us as readers to enjoy every page as much has she did creating this story!

3.0 out of 5 stars Room for even more, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I thought Brody and Kaci's storey was so sweet and was looking forward to reading this second book. The storey flowed nicely but I was a bit disappointed with the rushed ending!! How did the girls and all their friends react to the engagement? What happened to Darla and viper, did Andy find a more suitable companion? Did they get married? So many questions unanswered!! Loved the storey just left wanting more and no hint of another book at the end. Shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Bloody brilliant. Brody is right up there with my top book boyfriends!! He is adorable. I loved every part of these two books from beginning to end. I had lots of favourite parts but the best bits for me were the hockey shirts for the Twinkies and Kacie's view master at the end! A really enjoyable read, fabulous characters and very well written.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun romance, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Made me laugh out loud, cry a lake and sigh continuously. Every emotion crammed into one glorious story. Joyous read

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book picks up where Room for You finished up….. I was so excited to finally get more of Kacie and Brody…. But unfortunately this instalment brings Zach along with it…..
I got stuck straight into this book and devoured it within hours….. I needed / craved the outcome of this eventful, emotional journey Kacie and Brody were on….. I wanted to see how Zach reappearing would affect them.
This book did not disappoint at all…. Form first sentence to the last I was hooked and my love for Kacie, Brody and the Twinkies just kept growing……
I laughed, I cried and my heart swelled as fell back in to Kacie and Brody’s world yet again….. I simply adored this rocky road ride I was taken on…..
This is a must read series…. Beth Ehemann writing will draw you in and fall in love……

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Every Minute!!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
OMG absolutely loved this book & the first onebefore that I read them both in 2 days & now want to read them again! This book should be made into a film. Loved the characters & Brody won my heart over straight away (more men should be like him). I definitely recommend these books but 'Room For You' needs to be read first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Swoon., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Just finished reading today. Exhale. Beautiful gentle paced story of love, hope, trust and finally happy ever after....however there is part two....
The twinkles in this story ( kids) was super cute, didnt distract but added dimension to this story.
Broody... Your almost to good to be true..... But here's hoping!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Room For More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)