on 17 November 2015
When I received the order, the product is called Falooda Powder, China grass powder. I made serveral batches of the recipe I bought this for, and they failed. Then I went to buy Agar Agar powder in a Thai shop, where it says Agar Agar on the package, and my recipe turned out as it was supposed to. I will never order this product again. Seems as they mix something to it that weakens the power of Agar Agar.
review image
on 17 December 2014
very good does the job, used it to make some vegan cheese. i am very happy with it. Read that you have to mix 2tbsp of agar agar with 1/2 cup of warm water for 5 minutes first. Done it and got a great result.
on 28 September 2015
A nice big bag for a great price. I just used it today for a very quick and simple cherry treat. I simply opened a can of cherries and poured juice and all into a sauce pan. I sprinkled a teaspoon of agar agar over the top, added a few teaspoons of honey and a couple drops of almond flavoring and gave it a quick stir to mix it in. I brought it to a boil , then turned it to simmer for 5 minutes. Done. Most people don't know that, while being an excellent and easy jell, Agar Agar is also a very beneficial health food. It rids the body of toxic metals. It excels in making perfect pies too.
on 19 November 2015
This worked great! Came with a different name on but apparently this is a different name for agar agar.
on 24 August 2015
So good they named it twice. This stuff if excellent. Well worth the expense.
on 8 September 2015
Horrendous smell. Description says it has no smell. Returning for a refund.
on 23 June 2014
Item arrived fast and well packed. Bought it for vegan cheese making and I was happy with the result. Would buy again . Good value.
on 12 September 2015
As advertised, came quick as well.
on 18 February 2015
I just use it once, and was good.
on 15 December 2015