4.0 out of 5 stars It's great
High quality mouse, couldn't have asked for anything better at my budget. Better than some of the higher priced mouses out there.
For people who aren't used to side buttons, it takes some time getting used to them to avoid pressing them accidentally.
Published 2 months ago by Joshua Olive

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
The plastic bits at the bottom fell off in a few days. For the price, it's not even worth returning.
Published 22 hours ago by Mr. M. Molloy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 13 July 2014
This review is from: CSL - 2400dpi Gaming USB mouse SM610 | ergonomic design | blue LEDs | 6 buttons | black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, looks good, performs well, 14 July 2014
I bought this for my son so I can only say that he is really pleased with the mouse and its performance, whilst I am extremely happy with the price. It looks pretty cool and as his first gaming mouse has gone down very well. I can't say how it will perform over time, but I think it's a pretty good buy for your pennies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 13 May 2014
I bought this mouse for Battlefield 4 as I am a medic and keep getting killed fumbling around to get to the med pack and defribulators. The side buttons are really good and the left and right click are sensitive and make a nice noise too. LEDs look cool in the dark as weel. Definatley worth the £5 I spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 14 July 2014
Absolutely excellent value. I bought the black and I'm so pleased I'm going to order the white version for home and use the black one for work. Very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price great mouse, 26 Aug 2014
M. allsopp "pc builder" (wales) - See all my reviews
Bought this to replace my roccat that met it's death in a cup of coffee didn't have much to spend so wasn't expecting to buy anything anywhere near the quality of my roccat but seen this and that it had good reviews so i took the plunge and bought it.It looks nice always a good start after a few hours of use i think that this for the price this is a very nice mouse it has a nice covering giving a nice feel and good grip good shape slightly lower profile to what i am use to but still very comfortable in the hand the leds give it a nice look and most importantly it works so well very Precise buttons react instantly works on any surface so no need for a mat the buttons are easy to set in games and software just select control options and click the buttons and your done.I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality gaming mouse at this price this mouse is a steal 10 out of 10...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money - took me a couple of ..., 2 July 2014
Great value for money - took me a couple of days to readjust my hand position to avoid clicking the side buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and comfortable mouse., 3 Sep 2014
R. Shears (Exeter) - See all my reviews
Great value for money. Really good mouse, replaced a £65 Microsoft mouse and is better.
Whilst I'm personally not sold on the LED's around the side, this is just a personal preference. The weight and feel of the mouse is fine. The movement perfect. The changing of the DPI (3 settings, the little button in front of the mouse wheel) is actually really handy. Did not think that I would use it but have and find it surprisingly useful.
The two side buttons can be used for navigating forward and back in browsers and explorer (I'm (sadly) using windows 8.1).
They don't do anything when using the Mac, (but the scroll wheel etc work fine).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse., 8 Sep 2014
Great mouse. I use it to play OSU! on my laptop. Had to get used to the low dpi setting that i wanted to use but didn't take long. The only problem is that it's a little too big for my hand, only slightly, but it's still well made and comfortable to use. I don't use the side buttons but it's easy enough to keep my thumb out of the way. I quite like the LED lights as well. The price was great and delivery was quick. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars - It is actually nice to hold and has pretty blue and red colours ..., 21 July 2014
I bought the pc mouse for my son, to replace his broken one and I had to drag an opinion out of him for this review. But yes, it is satisfactory in all respects as a pc/gaming mouse. - It is actually nice to hold and has pretty blue and red colours on it, which light up in use. And it was a very reasonable price (from my point of view). What more can I (or he) say?!

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied so far, 12 Sep 2014
J. Goodyer (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
Using it on my iMac, very satisfied so far. Got a choice of DPI settings which is swell, and I can map the two side buttons to my desire (Mission Control and Show Desktop for me)

Sure it doesn't feel the most expensive or luxury mouse going, but for the price I paid, it has beaten my expectations. Good purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›