5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality
Bought for my HTC One M8. I have always fitted a screen protector to my phones and in general have had very few installation problems. This is my third glass protector that I have fitted, and I find that glass protectors are just easier to fit rather than the film type.
Published 5 months ago by James Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector MISSING FROM BOX!
So the package arrived but the actual screen protector was missing from the box! Don't know whose fault this is but this is completely unacceptable.
Published 4 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tech Armor New 2014 HTC One (M8) Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector ‚€" Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops ‚€" Maximize Your Resale Value ‚€" 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy (Electronics)
This is my first Tech Armour product that I have fitted (and it won't be the last) and I cannot believe just how easy it was to install. Just follow the instructions to the letter and your done. Perfect.

Tips fit in a dust free environment, Tech Armour suggest the bathroom full of steam. My top tip do it in the kitchen and start by boiling a large sauce pan of water and leave to boil for 15mins, and then start your preparation, take your time and keep that pan boiling. The steam will control the amount of dust around you.
Tip 2 wash your hands prior to cleaning your phone screen and then just before you fit the protector.
Tip 3 once the protector is placed on the phone use the squeegee card provided wrapped in the cleaning cloth to remove any bubbles, and use the squeegee corners to apply more controllable pressure.

Pros - Easy to install and zero bubbles.
Has no effect on image quality.
Offers great protection this is not the thinnest glass protector on the market but it will not flex or distort during installation.
That little extra thickness gives the Tech Armour it's great strength and stability, plus the stupidly thin glass the other
companies are trying to promote don't always offer the best image clarity as the glass itself can have optical imperfections
due to its thinness.
It's not the cheapest but then quality don't come cheap, plus you get Tech Armours lifetime warranty.

Cons - None

Buy it fit it and know that you have the best protection for your phone.

Just to clarify I don't have any affiliation with Tech Armour I just like to praise a good product, especially when it looks this good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iv'e rarely been this pleased with a purchase!, 11 Feb. 2015
Tanveer Ahmed "T_Jaz" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Iv'e rarely been this pleased with a purchase! Fast delivery and very securely packaged. The product came with really detailed instructions including a link to an online tutorial. Reassuring info in the booklets giving contact info and a promise to sort any issue i may have with it. Great quality screen protector, i've previously owned a Zagg and also a Tech 21 impact shield and i can honestly say this was the easiest to apply to my phone, and the best quality and fit. Although it is thicker than your average protector, it has rounded edges to make it feel comfortable and because it is glass rather than film, the display doesn't suffer in the slightest. 100% clarity as the screen were at purchase, really smooth natural feel and of course over time the edges aren't going to look messy and frayed. Over the moon with the product at such a great price. Haven't done a drop test yet i'm reassured at it's strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, rapid service (unlike that which I am currently ..., 13 Aug. 2014
Graeme Newton (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent, rapid service (unlike that which I am currently experiencing for the one I ordered for my partner's iPhone 5c!). Product was easy to fit and is unnoticeable and easy to clean with, so far, no sign of any scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product & customer service, 9 Feb. 2015
The first one I purchased left a huge triangle shaped bubble at the bottom of my screen. I followed all the instructions to remove the bubble but it made no difference. I emailed customer support who were absolutely brilliant and sent me a replacement without any hassle. I have since applied the replacement and it fits my M8 perfectly, without any gaps. Its easy to apply by following the instructions and takes no time at all. Will definitely purchase tech arm or products in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protection, 19 Oct. 2014
So far so good, waiting to see what happens if my phone falls off. Delivery was fast, I'm very pleased.
The reason why I'm giving 4/5 stars, is because the screen protection doesn't cover all the edges!!! Hopefully they will improve that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Jan. 2015
It deserves a 5 star rating for its easiness to install and a crystal clear clarity it give to the screen. 100% better than a film type protector, I recommended this to my friends as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply., 21 Jan. 2015
Lucy Cowan "Cinders" (London) - See all my reviews
Very easy to apply. Watched the youtube video to be sure of what I was doing. Fits perfectly. Great after sales follow up from the company making sure you had no problems applying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
Very good product with very clear installation instructions. It arrived with all the equipment required for a successful install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round, 30 Jan. 2015
Excellent product, easy to put on and quality second to none. Really happy with customer service too, so happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good screen protector, 20 Feb. 2015
Very good product. Easy installation, very clear instructions. Good value for money as well. Highly impressed.