5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series
I love this series. We finally find out why Lily is so broken and tormented. Shade starts his pursuit of Lily by slowly winning her trust. There are some big surprises, one I didn't see coming at all. Love the epilogues, revenge & retribution !!
Published 5 months ago by Anne Milne

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would be my favourite...
I was really looking forward to this book, from the glimpses we got in the previous books about the potential relationship between Shade and Lily but sadly, i was a bit disappointed with it and i am not exactly sure why. It was probably longer than it needed to be but it just didn't hold my attention like the others did. With the others i couldn't bring myself to put them...
Published 3 months ago by N. Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series, 7 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Even better than expected. Another great story from
Jamie begley . Can't wait for her next book . My favourite
Series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's fall (the last riders), 5 April 2014
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Omg I have to say I've loved every one of the the last riders books they have been the best books I've every read an I read a lot big scary bikers but have so much love for the women in the life and the brothers and family I just wish I could find a man like any if this but my men would be shade or nock and maybe viper please do some more of the last riders

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great MC read, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Really good MC books are really hard to find! But this is one of the very good ones! I loved read Shades story and also reading about Lucky - what a surprise!! Lily got a little bit on my nervous but it was needed for the story. Shade was delicious! Enjoy the read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 Aug 2014
M. J. Beswick (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it! I'm so glad I found this series, I only downloaded the first one as it was recommended due to my purchases and how Pleased I am that I listened. I have just devoured the first 4 books in 6 days, is that bad?
This was my favourite so far. Since the first meeting between Lily and Shade in Razer's Run, and the little occurrences throughout the other books I have been waiting for this story and I was not disappointed.
Although, Shade was kind of annoying sometimes, and a little overbearing I didn't care. I do kind of wish I'd read the VIP/Biker Bitches books first because some of what must have happened in those books comes up in this one but it's like the first time I read the Twilight Saga, I just bombed my way through it because I had to know what happened. Now I get to read them again and take it all in, which is exactly what I'm going to do! I've just found my new favourite book series. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the wait!!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Shade and Lily's story is the one i wanted since Razors ride, and i wasn't disappointed. Shade was all i hoped he would be letting Lily realise her feelings for him in her own time but also balancing his dominant personality. I wont spoil any reading with spoilers but will say i highly recommend reading this series and hope the next installment is about Cash, another character from the first book who captured by imagination, thankyou for this fab read!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Superb!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Did not disappoint, another great story and unforgettable characters. Just didn't want it to end. Please please there has to be more stories for other characters, Willyama and Train, Dean and Willa to name a few.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just loved this book, 27 Mar 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I've just read the previous books in this series over the last 4 days in order to get to this one. I wasn't keen on Razer's Ride but after that the books got steadily better and now I love these characters, all of them and I just can't get enough.
This book was everything it promised to be, this relationship has been building from the first book and it was fantastic.
Simply put .... I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ, 22 Mar 2014
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders) (Kindle Edition)
I know this is the book that everyone who has been reading this series has been waiting for. I have to be honest and say some of its predecessors were not my favourite reads. But oh boy does this one make up for it. There are very few books that capture my interest and won't leg go till I'm finished, but this is one of those stories. Shade and Lily are just superb. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it , great continuation to the series, Love how each book is based on an individual main character yet Jamie manages to merge all the books in her series together, great storytelling, looking forward to all her future releases

Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4)