5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book
Couldn't wait for this book and I was not disappointed, just like the previous books this story was great,funny and sad in places, well written and I would thoroughly recommend this series
Published 3 months ago by Rhian

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not as good as the others
Published 3 months ago by Linda R

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not as good as the others, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book as I love to read anything about Shame, Mace, Hem and Sadie but I felt their stories had been done already and there didn't seem much point to this book. We basically knew what Shame had gone through as a young boy so I didn't see the point of elaborating on that. I would much prefer some more books about the other characters mentioned, like Ace and Honour or any of the other bikers in this series. Something new and fresh rather than going over the same thing again. So I hope this author comes up with fresh material about other characters in this series as I love the way she writes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 26 Mar 2014
lynn36 (glasgow, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This was a great series, I'm glad it had a happy ending. please read it if you get the chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jun 2014
book 3 was just as good as book 1 & 2,
storyline was interesting
the characters were good and they kept me absorbed

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad it's over, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Shame, Mace, Hem and Sadie are back. This book is equal parts funny, sad, sexy, harrowing it has it all. It's Shame looking back on his life before he marries the love of his life Mace. I'm sad to see this series end, not sure if we will catch up the the other characters from this series or not but I hope so.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Having loved the first two books, this was a complete disappointment. It just went over exactly what happened in the first two books. There was no new story and even the perspective was not insightful or moving. Waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toxic, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Toxic was such an emotional read, one that was intent on breaking my inner strength to keep it together whilst turning the pages, something I've come to expect when picking up A.C Bextor books. I loved Shame before, but after reading Toxic I am not ashamed to say I had fallen further madly and deeply for his character. Toxic was raw, a ride where Shame reminisced about his childhood days before he married Mace. Looking at Mace and Ryder before leaving, thoughts crept into Shame's mind questioning his sanity, fearing underneath his upbringing there lurked the possibility he could possess his father's pattern of abuse and inflict that on his own family. As Shame opened the door to his past we witnessed how he suffered so much physical, and emotional abuse at the hands of his parents. Parent's that should have loved him unconditionally and protected him with their last breath. Parts of the abuse were hard to read, to feel the pain of one so young that had no one to rely on but himself, definitely left my eyes blurry and an ache in my heart to step in myself and comfort him lol. I really felt his pain as he fought to survive, whether that was protecting himself from violence or dealing with his hunger. The scene where Shame meets Lynda for the first time was just heart rendering, leaving you anticipating all the love that you knew was coming his way. Finding love and friendship with Lynda, Doc and Patrick gave Shame belonging and a reason to exist. I loved how they cared for him and embraced him into their lives, I was glad to read more about Doc and Lynda and how they influenced his life. Years later going back home, Shame encountered five year old Mace, the bane of his life lol, the scene left me in stitches it was just hilarious. I loved how Mace shined with her cheekiness and curiosity to befriend him from a young age. Their relationship was just beautiful as it blossomed, I loved reading about Mace and Sadey growing up, and how Shame tried to handle his emotions for Mace as she became a woman, going all crazy possessive alpha male on her ass! The chemistry and sexual tension they shared was hot and passionate. He truly loved her, even though at times he behaved badly but he never failed to put his feelings on the line, with his sexy and intense words. His thoughts on Greyson and Gunner and how it evoked jealousy had me jumping with excitement, I understood the intense need he felt to have Mace in his life, because she was his other half, providing him with inner peace, love and a family making him feel safe and loved. Mace's character was beautiful, so perfect for Shame, the woman did know how to play her man lol, but Shame always had it in control, reigning her back in knowing how Mace liked it lol! This was such a beautiful and painful journey, keeping you on tender hooks throughout to see if he could overcome his fears in time to wed Mace. Shame was such an amazing character, a survivor, a guy who was sexy as hell, loveable and rough. "I love your face" has to be one of my all-time favourite book quotes. The Lights of Peril series is another one of my go too books, a fantastic series that had me heading back to the beginning after reading Toxic. I can't wait to read more about Shame and see how his future unfolds.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a perfect end to the series a must read, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Through this series I have laughed cried and been on one hell of an emotional roller coaster and been left with a huge book hangover but it was worth it and so so much more 5 stars doesn't do it justice for all mc lovers out there this is a must read 💜❤️

5.0 out of 5 stars Gutted I've finished, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
So annoyed that I've finished this series. Loved all of the characters especially shame. Struggled a bit with the first book but books 2 and 3 were fantastic so if you find the first book a bit slow just persevere it gets so much better. Loved how shame got his own book really enjoyed getting a better insight to how he grew up. Will definitely read these again at some point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book but I would of liked to have more than one day as it was all in shames past.with that said tho it was beautifully written and its a shame it all had to end as I have loved this series!

Toxic (Lights of Peril Book 3)
1.85