5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy
I bought two pairs of these and in comparison to a ridiculously expensive pair I bought in a shop recently these are much more comfortable. Delivery was prompt and the price was reasonable.
Published on 15 Jun 2009 by Kevin Lawlor

3.0 out of 5 stars Well priced alternative
These aren't cutting edge 'make you ride faster' cycle shorts but they do provide extra padding in a comfortable reasonably stylish short. I like them.
Published on 2 Sep 2009 by Ian Waghorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 15 Jun 2009
Kevin Lawlor - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 10 Nov 2009
Shorts are very good value for money and generous size usually have a problem with the leg elastic being too tight but these are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts, 7 Dec 2011
Been using these really hard for nearly a year and the only fault, if it can be called a fault is that the hi-viz orange has fadded slightly, otherwise the padding is still solid, black panels still shiny, wash fab on a 30c and the stiching is still like new, again I have been using these really hard for a year. Excellent value for money. I am a 36" waist and these fit lovely. Recommend? oh yeah.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 27 Dec 2009
K. D. McMullan (UK) - See all my reviews
For the price, I'm very pleased with these. They're by no means a professional standard, but if you need something to keep all the dangly bits from getting crushed on the saddle and you're only using them for an hour a week, then these are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, cycled from bangor to Cardiff with them and were perfect., 18 July 2011
Aaron "Aaron" (Holyhead, Wales) - See all my reviews
As above, was cycling over 60 miles a day with them on and didn't suffer from saddle sores at all highly recommended :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycle shorts, 29 Jan 2011
Good quality cycle shorts. Comfort padding inside to prevent the signature John Wayne walk as a result of cycle rash. However, it seems with all Tenn-Outdoors equipment I have bought in the past, unless you are a leprechaun, always buy the size up. I am usually a medium but when these cycle shorts arrived in medium they were very tight on me. As a result I have had to send them back to get a large. Other than this they are overall good shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Oct 2010
David Jones (Douglas, Isle of Man Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I have bought 3 pairs of these now to support an increasingly intensive return to road cycling. Medium was a bit small for my 34" frame so if, like me, you have put on a bit of weight be honest about it. (The same does not apply to the jerseys - Medium is fine for my 5'-11" frame.

With the correct fit these are comfortable and, so far, very serviceable. If you don't want to pay for the privilege of carrying advertising logos around I'm not sure what more you could want if you are happy with synthetic inserts. In other words - a strong recommendation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value shorts, 2 Jun 2011
J. Whitfield "JCBW" (London) - See all my reviews
Great pair of value short for the bike.
A little bit 80's style but for the price they are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget-priced shorts, 24 Mar 2011
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Excellent quality shorts for the price - I use them for both indoor spinning and outdoor road-biking. They are very comfortable and give good support without being too 'clingy'. They wash well, and are realistically sized too - I could probably have got away with the next size down, but I always tend to order 'up' when I buy cycle stuff.
Recommended