5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy
I have been wearing the hedgehog range for years now and this latest edition did not disappoint. They are very hard wearing and extremely comfortable, they are the only shoe I've ever worn where they fit like a glove and don't rub anywhere when new.
Published 9 months ago by jennifer cowie

2.0 out of 5 stars Big cut back in materials
Compared with the Hedgehog III there seems to have been a big cut back in materials and detail on this model. Lots of the leather has been replaced with painted on stripes and the stitched on detailing has been replaced with more paint. For the same price you seem to be getting a lot less shoe.
Published 10 months ago by Steven Towns

2.0 out of 5 stars Big cut back in materials, 18 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 25 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but lacking grip, 4 Jun 2014
Comfortable shoes to wear for the long walk, only problem was if ground is wet they slide on the slightest smooth ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars size 7 (40) ladies - a teeny bit too small but they'll work!, 22 Sep 2014
I ordered these after trying on my friend's Hedgehog IV's at work. I think she is also a size 7. I like the colours of these shoes - the red is quite bright, almost an orangey red, which doesn't come across in the photos.

The fit is just about ok. I have wide feet and these are fine but I do know that other brands (M- - -dl) are better for wide feet. My big toe is pretty near the top of these shoes too and there is a bit of movement at the back. But when I do them up tight and make sure the back of my foot is right at the back of the shoe when I do them up, the fit is just about fine. I enjoy wearing them and they are pretty comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe and fantastic customer service, 25 Aug 2014
I ordered a size 6 and they were too small. I must congratulate the customer service here; I ordered a size 6 on the Thursday morning and they were delivered by courier the very next day. I returned them the Saturday and had the next size up in my hand on the Tuesday. Absolutely amazing service; the customer care team were in contact with me all the way through.

As for the quality of the shoe it is as expected from the north face. Excellent and really comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars This shoes is longer than i expected, 23 Dec 2014
i bought size UK 9, i felt the size like UK 10 when i wear it. my feet is slightly wide at the toe but then i request for replacement in size. I request for size UK 8, but i felt this shoes is tight and uncomfortable to wear. then i decide to return it. It seems not suitable for some having wide feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Eyelet broke on the first weekend, 29 May 2014
T. Hewison (Reading, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These shoes seemed perfect, and my daughter was delighted. However, one of the eyelets didn't seem to have been properly stitched in, and broke/became detached on the first weekend of wearing. It seems like a basic quality control issue, but such a shame as in all other ways the shoes seemed great. I'm now waiting for my money to be refunded...

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good...., 5 Nov 2014
Shoes arrived as promised, so far so good, no problems.
Managed to do one short trip in Scottish hills and shoes are still in one piece (bought them couple days ago).

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes need wider fittings, 12 Dec 2014
Too narrow for my feet I need a realistic H fitting for a walking shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 10 Sep 2014
Really pleased with thee shoe (my second pair) very quick service!

THE NORTH FACE Hedgehog IV GTX Ladies Shoe, Black/Pink, UK8.5