5.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good computer
I use this computer for work, so can't comment on games. But for working, email, documents etc its great.

Published 11 months ago by MR T L POPE

Hello, the spec is very good but the product details say that an 'AMD Radeon HD8570 graphics card with dedicated 2GB' is fitted. This card was not fitted, so I will need to contact Amazon about this as the performance will be affected. Delivery was ok though and arrived sooner than expected.
Published 7 months ago by S. East

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars the spec is very good but the product details say that an 'AMD Radeon ..., 2 Sept. 2014
S. East - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good computer, 10 May 2014

HOWEVER I do have a gripe about the full written description below the specs. Here it sates you get a wireless keyboard (So I assumed also mouse), and a wireless pad for ease of use around Windows 8. But it does not, so I have had to purchase my own wireless keyboard and mouse. This was very disappointing, but should not detract from my satisfaction with the desktop itself.
11/05/14 further to this review Amazon have completely sorted out the problem, very quickly too. So I have adjusted my star rating to 5. Well done Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., 19 Sept. 2014
The computer is great but, as other reviewers have commented it is not as the description on Amazon. You don't get a wireless keyboard and mouse, they're USB versions and neither did I get the Intelligent Touchpad shown in the description. There is a small list at the bottom of the descriptions which confirms what actually comes in the box, and this is what i received, but it doesn't match up with the main product description. This is very misleading.
One earlier reviewer with the same issue stated that Amazon had put this right - they obviously haven't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving Lenovo & Windows 8.1, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Lenovo H530s Desktop PC - Black (Intel Core i7-4770 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVDRW, Wi-Fi, AMD Graphics, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers)
Great PC. Quick and quiet, exactly what I was after at a reasonable price. A bit disappointed not to have it shipped with wireless keyboard but the wired one is lovely to type on so I'll see how I get on.

Paired this up with the Acer T272HLBMIDZ 27-inch Touchscreen Monitor to get the full benefit of Windows 8.1; great combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Windows 8 PC, 30 Oct. 2014
S. Hemingway (Knebworth) - See all my reviews
I bought this thinking it was pre-installed with Windows 7 for some reason. It comes with Windows 8.

It has good wireless, which is another benefit as I set it up away from my ethernet socket.

I bought this for my wife who was complaining that her (recentl) 8GB RAM dual-core desktop was too slow. So far so good (apart from a few niggles with Windows 8, which is nothing to with this PC specifically).

The hybrid hard disk performs very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo H530s Desktop PC i7-4770 - not delivered as described, 9 Jun. 2014
The description on Amazon clearly states - and I quote -"Keep your desktop wire-free with the wireless USB AccuType keyboard and mouse included with the Lenovo H530s." I was therefore surprised to receive a wired keyboard & mouse. A previous purchaser had flagged this issue a month back so I would really expect Amazon to have resolved this - either by including the items as described (my preferred option) or by re-writing the description so that it is accurate. I am (I'm pleased to say) no lawyer but this is surely a breach of contract as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979. I'm now in a quandary - do I go through the bore of returning the PC etc and finding another PC/supplier or do I fork out for a wireless keyboard & mouse myself, thereby letting Amazon off the hook for not supplying what they said they would.
It was delivered very quickly but I would have been happier to get what I actually bought even if I had to wait for a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I have come to grips with Windows 8 it ..., 25 July 2014
Now I have come to grips with Windows 8 it is OK. I started at the age of 60 with MSDOS 3.on a 40 mega byte computer and have updated every few years. The damn things get more and more complicated and my 81 year old brain now has difficulty devising new passwords. Do things have to get so complicated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the size, 1 Nov. 2014
This is a nice device that has a good spec with a small footprint for a sesible price. i needed to use the hardware as a small form factor web server, a role it seems to do well for a low volume site. The are nicer boxes that are smaller with the same processor, but more expensive. i appreciate this is not the inteded role of the manufacturer, but it suits me well

4.0 out of 5 stars A more than capable mini tower PC, 24 Oct. 2014
Alien937 (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This PC has a "mini tower" form factor, which is much smaller than a traditional tower but much bigger than something like a Mac Mini. Though narrow, it's still quite deep, meaning that most people will probably still need to place it on the floor. Its smaller size means there's limited expansion options compared to traditional PCs; there's only one PCI Express X1 slot available for expansion.

The internal specs are decent for the price: quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive and dedicated graphics. The only thing that's missing is an SSD, which would have undoubtedly pushed the price up. You only get two USB 3.0 ports, which seems a shame - why not make all the ports USB 3.0? Overall though it's a solid machine. Wireless input devices would have been nice, but the supplied wired keyboard and wired mouse aren't bad.

In operation the Lenovo H530s is fast, relatively quiet and trouble-free. It isn't a "wow!" PC, but a no-nonsense, capable performer that probably has more than enough power for most people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Nov. 2014