on 2 June 2014
I bought this for my wife to update from XP and thought we would try and go for the touchscreen, my recommendation would be to go for system Windows 8.1, because they're such a difference between Windows 7 and Windows 8 but Windows 8.1 gives you the desktop option which looks very similar to Windows 7, highly delighted with it good quality computer well put together..
on 21 August 2014
This is so painfully slow that after having this laptop for only a few months, I find myself doing most tasks on my phone. Would not recommend!
on 6 July 2014
Bought this laptop for my 11 year old daughter for her birthday its perfect for what she needs it for very happy with it
on 23 October 2014
Like it, It's just what I was looking for since moving into a small apartment. It's a bit slow at times, but I have got used to it now and would be reluctant to change.
on 26 August 2014
Lenovo 14D flex failed to meet my expectations. It's computing speed is very slow and I need help from Amazon. Either they should rectify or replace it.
on 7 August 2014
Appalling for a 2014 laptop. Not even worth the price. Can't even go on YouTube without videos lagging behind.
on 7 November 2014
I was very disappointed with the way i was treated.
on 21 August 2014
Arrived fine. Laptop is one of the worst I've used. Slow and unresponsive from the day it left the box. Using it feels like a chore. Simple tasks are an exercise in patience. Not what I expect for the money I paid.
on 16 November 2014
Very bad, operation system always crash.
on 3 July 2014
Very slow...this E1 option is almost unbearable...it's like having the face of a Mac with the body of a Pentium 256....looks pretty but does almost nothing well...