on 14 May 2014
I really enjoyed playing the Lite version for more seasons than my wife thought I should have!! Great game and very addictive but has limitations as you would expect from a Lite version.
So I decided to give the paid version a go and down loaded it...It's very good, played a number of seasons and it's now past midnight, Oop's better save the game and slide into bed...I think my wife will be disowning me now!! Not that I want to be disowned so will have to be bit less addicted.
Great game Underground Creative you have really improved this one.
The only negative is you have to save your games to a remote server. So not good if you want to play the game on a flight or offline. Would be good if you could save to your device? So come on Underground Creative fix this and make the game really GREAT
on 4 April 2014
I have been playing the Lite version of this, which was just brilliant. So I downloaded this for £2.99 and, I cannot put into words just how exceptional this has been for me.

You're the chairman of a brand new football club in which you get to name. You have to choose the best possible manager to ensure success and earn promotion throughout the leagues. You can increase and decrease the capacity of your stadium, buy and sell players (your manager will either be angry that you've sold a great player, or be pleased that you've bought the best. You can choose the appropriate ticket prices and food quality and prices of your home matches, and even choose your kit colour! Also there are numerous trophies to earn as you battle for the best; even the Champion's League!
Your weekly cost can even go up as you purchase more benefits e.g. better youth facilities, but it's worth it.
Your manager can get angry and leave, and your fans can also get annoyed of your actions, so be careful!
If you get stuck, in-game purchase are there to assist you.

Conclusively, I would recommend this app to all footy lovers out there.
Do not hesitate to buy! You won't want to stop once you've started.
on 11 April 2014
This is an alternative game of football management. It isn't about managing the team and using the best tactics to win the games, it's about managing the club so the right people can do all that for you. You can sell/fire players, hire and fire managers, manage the stadium development as well as choose ticket and food quality/prices. In all, a season may only last 20-30 minutes but it can get quite tense knowing you have to balance the books as well as keep the supporters happy. Perfect for a mobile device and deep enough to be interesting but shallow enough to dip in and out of. Recommended for the casual player.
on 31 March 2014
I must admit I'm addicted to this game, its well worth the money I paid for it and much better than the 'lite' version. I've got a theory that if clubs concentrate on Youth development they can do well and although this is only a game I've done this and it's paid off, mind you my managers seem to have a bit of a problem with this as they keep asking me to buy players aged over 25!
on 2 June 2014
A GOOD IF NOT LIMITED LITTLE TIME CONSUMING GAME.NICE TO PLAY BUT QUICKLY GOT BORED WITH EVERY GAME BEING SIMILAR
on 3 April 2016
Won't work on my kindle fire 6 please fix!!
on 26 May 2014
This is an amazing little game for dipping into in short bursts, it's not so deep just easy to pick up and play. As suggested by the title you're the chairman rather than the manager so you're taking an overview of the club rather than making all the decisions. The app is very stable, no crashes on either kindle fire hdx or galaxy S3 and a nice shared save feature makes cross device play possible. If I had to make a criticism it'd be that a little more depth/control of the club would be nice, sometimes the managers transfer picks are a little odd! If the devs could make a Football Manager game with the same engine/interface I know I'd buy it!
on 31 March 2014
After playing the lite version I paid for and loaded the full version. I love the game and have wasted hours playing it. The full version is not disappointing and has more player history which I like.
on 15 June 2014
This is a wonderful time consuming app that will undoubtedly get better once a few more features are added. It does get slightly boring but is well worth the investment.
on 31 March 2014
Huge improvement on the Lite version, which was a good game, although if a real team had as many red cards and injuries, as inflicted in this game, the club would rarely be able to field a full team, if this was resolved it would definitely be a 5 star game.