5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest thing since sliced bread.
Published on 15 July 2009 by Mrs. Maureen Allen

1.0 out of 5 stars CROCS
Product: Crocs Adult Mammoth Black-10049-060-009 9UK

My review of this pair of Crocs is good and bad!

GOOD: Very comfortable, good fit

BAD: Impossible to use this pair of Crocs as they both squeak very loudly.
I have tried moving/removing the inserts to resolve the SQUEAK but
to no avail.Time doesn't make them any better...
Published on 4 Feb. 2012 by wyn

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest thing since sliced bread., 15 July 2009
Mrs. Maureen Allen (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my second pair of Mammoth's and I can't recommend them highly enough. They are ideal as winter shoes because they keep your feet toasty warm and dry. I've seen some reviews where people say they use them as slippers but I think that's a waste of a great shoe. I wore my last pair all winter and never had cold feet once here in North Northumberland. My last pair are in great condition - I only bought another pair to have them in a different color.
One plus for me is that the Mammoth is cut wide. Since I have a EEE width foot, this is a godsend. I've had lots of problems finding comfortable shoes, much less comfortable and warm shoes. The Crocs Mammoth fit the bill, and as long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs with teeth, 3 April 2009
furry crocs they are an excellent product wouldn't be without them in winter so easy to keep clean (bet that not many people can wash their slippers)cannot speak any highly of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars seriously comfortable, seriously warm., 28 July 2009
I was thinking about getting some of these for a while and after looking around I found that amazon was by far the cheapest place to get them. I chose the free delivery and they arrived well within the time frame I was quoted. No problems.
They are seriously comfortable, even more so than my normal crocs because of the fleecey lining. However, be warned you can only wear these when it is cold. They are so warm that even on a chilly overcast day your feet will feel like they are in a hot bath.
I wouldn't wear them in the rain because of the holes on the top although the holes along the side and front are blocked off on this model.
The fleece is removable and machine washable, which is handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as slippers, 22 May 2009
Purchased these for my husband as I also have a pair which are just brilliant. We really only wear them in the house instead of slippers as they are fur lined however if you want to go out to the car/the garden then you dont need to worry about getting wet soles as you would with normal slippers. I have washed the lining of mine and they came out fine although unbuttoning the insole is a little tricky. I wouldnt wear them out though. They are supremely comfy and very lightweight and would recommend them to anyone. Without the lining they do seem very big so I wouldnt purchase the mammoth crocs thinking you can take the insole out and use them as normal crocs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Mammoth, 27 July 2009
I brought these Crocs (I have the ordinary Crocs) as I needed a more supportive slipper . . . these are lovely and warm, more supportive than a slipper and wide enough for my whole foot to spread out. And better still you can take the fluffy insert out to wash when needed!! I strongly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST COMFORTABLE THINGS I HAVE EVER PUT ON MY FEET!!!, 2 April 2009
M. Gough (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
I wear these all day, every day! They really are that comfortable. Really worth the money, as i am getting so much wear out of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 8 April 2009
Really like these, great for slobbing around the home in. Don't expect to go for long walks in them though, there's no back support so your feet tend to slip around a bit. I ordered my normal size which initially felt too tight, but after a couple of days the lining squashes down and they fitted perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 April 2009
Freda Breeds (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
[ASIN:B001A429O0 Crocs Adult Mammoth]] I have been wearing these for a month now and it is like walking on air. They are so comfortable and the fur lining makes them really cosy. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ADORE THEM!, 31 May 2009
A. Gonzalez Zuloeta "Angela-74" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
My new purple crocs are so comfortable I always use them. It is great to come from work and ust wear them...Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs mammoth, 9 July 2009
lloydie (yorkshire england) - See all my reviews
I am a big fan of all crocs but these have reall comfort and with the insoles been easy washed they are practical

Crocs Adult Mammoth Manmade Fabric Clog