4.0 out of 5 stars 4.25 stars-edgy and sensual
4.25 stars

Published 16 months ago by Sandy S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take me
I loved it but was disappointed how short it was, I wanted to keep reading and see what lays ahead but I suppose all story's must come to an end.
Published 16 months ago by SARAH MOWLAM

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.25 stars-edgy and sensual, 8 Dec. 2013
Sandy S. (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
4.25 stars

TAKE ME is the epilogue novella in J.Kenner's contemporary erotic Stark Trilogy focusing on Damien Stark and Nikki Fairchild. The ending of book three-Complete Me-we were left with a few open ended possibilities but in TAKE ME J. Kenner wraps up the series of Damien and Nikki with a fairy tale wedding and a surprise or two. There is also another potential storyline developing between Nikki's BFF Jamie and Ryan Hunter-Damien's head of security which could lead to a few more storylines or a novella or two.

The reader is pulled into the storyline three months after the events in Complete Me and a few days prior to Damien and Nikki's wedding. With the upcoming nuptials Nikki's nightmares have returned but a few well placed kisses and phone calls will prove to be effective especially when an unexpected guest makes her presence known. And in the end, Nikki will become Mrs. Damien Stark and our couple will fly off into the sunset (or sunrise) to ensure that no one will interfere again.

J. Kenner, by way of a series cross-over, introduces her next leading hero-Evan Black-in the upcoming release Wanted-the first instalment in her Most Wanted series. Evan is a long-time friend and business associate of Damien Stark and, we get a small glimpse into what this mystery man is capable of doing.

TAKE ME is a welcome storyline-one that is lighter in tone than the previous instalments but not without some controversy of its' own. J. Kenner writes a storyline that is edgy, sensual and erotic, without any of the over-the-top angst of regret or what ifs and whys. Nikki will come into her own and take command when the time comes and I think every woman, may at one time or another, felt the same way that our heroine felt, when pushed one too many times.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars - just not enough, needed more, 4 Dec. 2013
4.5 stars... The perfect end, the epilogue we never got but as usual I am greedy, I wanted more. I am so going to miss this couple but after the brief glimpse we got of Evan I can't wait to see/read his story.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 12 Dec. 2013
Beautiful novella. A great ending following on from the trilogy. The chemistry between Nikki and Damien is amazing. Well written as you'd expect. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Damien stark :0), 7 Dec. 2013
Ever since I finished reading the 3rd installment of the stark trilogy I wanted to read more of Damien and nikki, so when I heard about a novella coming out I couldn't wait (not very patiently haha). Wow wow wow :0) I knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I certainly wasn't! I've waited a couple of days till I had a quiet moment to sit and read and take in every last bit of take me, and I certainly did that :0) I didn't have to re read the last 3 books before take me as I always remembered this wonderful story. Thankyou j Kenner for not only these books but for the swoon worthy Damien stark... Take me was just the icing on the glorious Mr stark cake :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ending, 4 Dec. 2013
I loved this Novella.
Damian & Nikki are finally looking forward to the future and planning their HEA...the only angst came from outside of themselves which for me was perfect.
Their love and devotion shone bright and although marked down by others because of this for me it was exactly perfect. I wanted love, adoration and a complete HEA after the journey they had been on to get there so me for...yes Julie Kenner you did it again and I am a very happy lady!
I will miss them but can rest knowing they are truly happy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 4 Jan. 2014
This is a beautiful ending to a beautiful story about my two favourite bookies, Nikki and Damien.

They have been through so much singly and together, that knowing they are married, I feel I can stop worrying about them now. I'm glad Damien was able to move on from feeling responsible for Sofia and I'm glad Nikki could, finally, stand up to her overbearing mother.

I can't wait to see what Ms Kenner has instore for us next, the Stark story is going to take some beating!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 14 Dec. 2013
Loved reading more about Nikki and Damien! So glad this novella came out because the end of the last book i really felt like i needed to read more about them and J Kenner certainly didn't disappoint with it! It didn't take long to read! Loved seeing them, preparing for their wedding and getting the happy ending they deserved! Look forward to reading the new series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 12 Dec. 2013
Mrs. A. E. Woodland "walisone" (Portsmouth England) - See all my reviews
Thank you for a lovely ending to such a brilliant set of books. I loved the story lines that developed through each book and culminated in their well deserved HEA

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 12 Dec. 2013
Loved every minute of it x could put it down from the start wish there was more but can't complain x

5.0 out of 5 stars Please write a next book!!, 6 Dec. 2013
I almost cried at the end, I'm such a sucker for these characters I've fallen in love with Nikki and Damiens story and I want to see how things turn out! If this is the last book the last it couldn't of been more perfect and emotional, but I wish for more as I'm so greedy to know more! This is a definite recommendation!