5.0 out of 5 stars One great book
I have read all of Nicole books and enjoyed them all but perception in my opinion is the best yet the story line was excellent and the characters brilliant you rock Nicole hope for more books from you
Published 4 months ago by Lebuchanan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Have read all the books written by Nicole Edwards and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Was eagerly awaiting the release of this one. Well, what can I say? It's well written, but that is something I expect from Nicole because her penship is excellent. The contents? All I can say is that it's not a book I've enjoyed reading. The ending couldn't come soon enough. Sorry!
Published 4 months ago by sara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One great book, 9 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars wow. another brilliant book to club destiny., 7 April 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Nicole Edwards has done it again with another 5 star book. I love the club destiny and walker brothers books. I was no way dissapointed as again. Brilliant. Nicole is one of my all time favorite authors. Recommend this series.. what are you waiting for find out xanders story.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book and I'm so glad that everything finally worked out for them in the end

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really pleased I purchased this book, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I'm really pleased I purchased this book. enjoyed every minute of it. I had not read anything by this author before, but will definitely purchase other books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!!!!, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Wow that was some hot reading. Glad Xander and Mercedes story was told. This series is awesome. Nicole u are a genious. More please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant again just love nicole edwards need more of her books as I'm now running out and no other author's have captivated as much as hers please please please Wright more xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
For me Nicole Edwards is on of those authors that is a automatic one click, her books never book never disappoint.

As with all of Nicole’s books they are hot sexy spicy reads topped off with gripping story lines and romance.

I loved Xander and Mercedes their feelings for each other were so strong and passionate you can practically feel it.

There were parts of this story that just frustrated me at times, I just couldn’t wrap my brain around the twist up with the Dom/Sub. I didn’t like it when Mercedes dominated Xander but maybe that’s just me.

That being said I loved how Xander and Mercedes worked through their issues and I guess they challenged each other by being vulnerable and honest.

Just another piece of awesomeness form Nicole Edwards a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
You cannot get better than a Nicole Edwards novel. Have read all the Club Destiny series and also the AI series. Always waiting for all her new releases. If you haven't read these series' and you love a good old romantic yet extremely spicey novel, get them, now :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read, 9 May 2014
Reet (Mealisheen, Leap, Co Cork) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Liked the characters and it had a good storyline too. Once started, hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dominance at its best, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Perception (Club Destiny Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Nicole got right into the good stuff from early on, which I like in a book. I know there needs to be some kind of back story and I enjoy finding out about them. Thought there would of been a little more sex though. Guess i'm just greedy. Thanks again Nicole. Please tell me there is more in the AI and Club Destiny series?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Perception (Club Destiny Book 6)
2.47