on 13 July 2014
I loved these full sized novels,especially at the good price. There are a few vampire/futuristic ones I didn't bother reading but over all it has taken me almost a week to read these romances.a good introduction to some new authors to me.
on 3 July 2014
This is my review for Bloodslave by Travis Luedke which is included in the SPICE BOX set:

Hope caught me with her story from the moment her roommate rudely woke her up one evening to start her working day. Only I had no real idea if Hope was happy and well, or on her deathbed -- I was kept on tenterhooks to the very end. Travis Luedke draws his characters so brilliantly. Hope has experienced so much in her twenty-two years. She is streetwise, a survivor, and has learned from bitter experience to make her telepathy work for and not against her. Until the night she meets a vampire bitch, Lia.

Now she knows too much and Vampire Master Enrique decides the only way to control that knowledge is to turn Hope into a blood slave. A vampire's bite is addictive, and in Mr. Luedke's world, incredibly erotic. As an escort in the sex trade, Hope knows a lot of tricks. She turns Enrique on so much he can barely control his sexual urges and the result can be long and exhausting. Rough lust and passion puts Hope's life in danger more than once. But Hope's most endearing quality is her instinct for survival. She will fight, she will panic, she will run, she will distract, she will tempt, she will beg. She is a captive, a blood slave, addicted to vampire venom, and will do almost anything to survive, and she can never forget that Enrique's vampire servant, Lia, is forever present to turn her new world upside down.

But it is when Hope's past life catches up with her that the story becomes truly horrific and powerful reading.

Wow. When Hope runs for her life through New York City I ran with her. Her need was so powerful, so all-consuming, and this is when we find out exactly how much being a blood slave has changed her. I felt almost sorry for Enrique as the story reaches its wonderful conclusion -- retribution is extracted in full and three lives are changed forever.

This is a wonderful, escapist, paranormal romance. It is erotic, full of sex, both gentle and rough, but overriding all this is a beautiful story of love and personal growth that will touch your heart.

Don't miss out on a fantastic read.
on 17 July 2014
excellent set of books, well worth the money, really good stories too, a wide variety, quite graphic but only as described. super
on 18 July 2014
Really enjoyed this very unusual collection and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something a little different.
on 12 July 2014
Not the best bundle but a couple of wee gems in it. Some of the stories were way to short but not too bad all in all
on 19 August 2014
Not only do you get full length books for a bargain price, there is not one bad book in the whole set, there really is some thing for everyone, romance, comedy, BDSM, paranormal all with added "spice".
I found myself enjoying books that I would not normally read and wanting to read more and in some cases was disappointed when the stories came to an end.
All in all would recommend this box set to anyone.
on 17 July 2014
Good mix of books but enjoyed them all. Great value for so many books. Many authors I have not read before.
on 20 July 2014
Half the stories were good others strange vampire and mad stuff, not my cup of tea.
on 20 July 2014
Very good value, a diverse collection of interesting stories, I would recommend this set, although some of the tales are harrowing and make you think and are not for the faint hearted, I will be reading them again.
on 19 July 2014
my wife thinks they are fantastic