on 25 February 2015
I was a little disappointed as the socks displayed on the photo do not look the same as the ones that arrived at my house :\ they didn't have the coloured toes and unfortunately I got a different character instead of Wolverine
review image
on 3 January 2015
I got these for my fiance's Christmas, because he's a big kid basically, and they fit him fine. He has issues with thick socks, but these were nice and thin and light. The designs are great, have held up through hot washes and so far no holes which is a bonus for him! He works a lot and does a lot of sport and so far these are lasting up as good as his sporting socks, great buy!
on 1 January 2016
Bought these alongside other SockShop Marvel X-Men cotton socks. This is the second time I have bought these socks from this seller and I am very happy with their quality and fit and they always arrive on time or earlier than stated.
on 27 January 2015
Good quality socks, however I was really disappointed because when they arrived they weren't the socks in the photo and nowhere on the advert did it specify they weren't as pictured.
As we received two similar sets of socks.
on 17 October 2014
As advertised but felt a bit odd after a full day of wearing and when I got home I took them off immediately as it felt like my foot needed to breath.
on 15 July 2015
bought these for my other half, after a few wears a couple of the pairs have a hole in the toe, very thin material.
on 23 November 2014
A Christmas gift they are well made novelty socks at a really good price compared to some High street shops
on 15 January 2015
They're alright socks, however I did not receive the socks as shown in the picture. Oh well.
on 12 October 2015
Product exactly as described. Excellent quality and delivery speed. Would def buy again.
on 23 September 2014
Great designs. Love the colours and stripes. Not too thick. Seem well made. Recommended.