5.0 out of 5 stars Amost a 5 Star, except
For the price I paid I'm pretty impressed.

I received it today and upon opening I saw an issue, one of the keys on the keyboard is cracked and part of the plastic on the key is missing.

Published 3 months ago by Djarn

3.0 out of 5 stars also when playing games like bf4 the keyboard cannot register keystrokes if multiple keys ...
it works well but not for gaming fully, the mouse doesnt havent any control of dpi on start up so you must manually alter dpi each boot up ok that only means pressing a button three times but... also when playing games like bf4 the keyboard cannot register keystrokes if multiple keys pressed but for the cash paid it will do for now
Published 26 days ago by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Amost a 5 Star, except, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nemesis Kane Pro Edition LED Gaming Keyboard/Mouse USB Combo Pack (Electronics)
For the price I paid I'm pretty impressed.

It's not the end of the world, it's only the delete key and it's on the side where I'd never press. The fact that the two items ( this and a PSU ) I ordered from this supplier both came wrapped up in bubble wrap, and wrapped very well leaves me thinknig this was a manufacturers fault and not the sellers.

The box doesn't say Windows 8.1 Supported but it (obviously) does and I've tested it so, there you go.

I'm not sure about the cpi button, it would help if there was some sort of indication on what setting you are on.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see the cables aren't normal black plastic, it's almost like thin rope and although this might not improve it's performance, it does look and feel much nicer than the usual plastic stuff.

The detail on the mouse is very nice, another point that's impressed me. I like the fact that when you have the mouse in your hand, where the thumb goes supports the thumb very nicely, it just fits well. I love the wheel too, it's got a grippy rubber on the wheel that gives you more control in my opinion. It contantly changes coulour which is pretty cool, and what's even cooler is the fact the whole mouse isn't one solid colour the whole time.

It's a little heavier than my old mouse, which I love, the old one just felt cheap, however you don't feel the weight since it glides across the mouse pad very well, you only feel it's weight when you try lift it, but it's no very heavy, just heavier, like that's quality heavier.

So the Mouse is definately a 5 star.

The Keyboard.
I'm impressed with it too, I'd give it a 5 star too if it wasn't for the broken key.

I love the USB connector on the keyboard and mouse, everything about these devices scream gaming device and thought.

The keyboard stays one colour, the backlights, however you can press a button to choose which colour you want the keyboard lit up as. Mine switches between RED PURPLE BLUE, all of a neon type glow.

I love the shape of the keyboard, it's not plain rectangular, as you can see in the image provided.

The keys are awesome too, they spring up, take nearly no effort to press them down, nice and responsive, the keys are also designed not to be too close to each other so that you might press 2 at the same time ( something I've had issues in the past with due to big fingers )

I've changed my mind at this point and just given it a 5 star, the more I type about it the more I realise this one little problem isn't big enough a problem to remove a whole star.

In summary, for the price it's a steal, for double the price, it's still a steal.

Thought has gone into the design and it's not just a piece of plastic with keys/buttons on it that's just been spat out of a factory.

The 2 items compliment each other well, it's worth getting them together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Would recommend :D, 6 May 2014
I bought these as a replacement to an aging Logitech keyboard. It suffices to say it does not disappoint! When it arrived the box it was packaged in was very professional and expensive looking which I thought was a great start. Simply plug and play, no additional driver software required which is handy. Looks really good when its dark or light alike. The mouse is basically an ergonomic mouse with side buttons which are quite handy when browsing the internet! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a b*tchin' looking keyboard that feels great to use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth the money!, 8 July 2014
For the price, you just can not argue with this!

The cabling is strong which impressed me. I would say the keyboard and mouse doesn't feel the most sturdy but for just under £20 for a mouse AND a keyboard I honestly couldn't say no. I like to be able to feel keyboard presses, this keyboard is perfect for that. The keys are loud (maybe I'm just heavy fingered) but I like that.

I thought the LED changing on the mouse would be off putting but I have never noticed it once I begin working/ gaming.

If you need a mouse keyboard combo and you can't afford to push the boat out this is the pack for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Came next day!, 30 April 2014
Good build quality and came super fast! You have the choice of three coluors also the mouse is by far one of the best I've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant even describe how awesome this keyboard and mouse combo is, 4 July 2014
I cant even describe how awesome this keyboard and mouse combo is!

On the keyboard, you can change the colour and brightness of the back light and in a dark room it looks so cool! It's really comfortable for gaming and just surfing the web. I've used it for a 48 hour livestream and it didn't let me down!

Same with the mouse, when I plugged it in, the back light changed colour and I couldn't believe it, for the price these are absolutely amazing! Both for practicality and aesthetics!

Love. Them, Don't even hesitate, seriously!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, 13 Jun 2014
Just got this set about 20 mins ago so cant comment on how long it lasts but it feels like a long time,both mouse and keyboard have braided cables and are a nice size,typing feels great and the mouse is really good to use and not to heavy,the lights are awesome too,if your looking for a great looking keyboard and something to play games with this is just awesome for the price,no need to buy anything to expensive if its your first build or your looking for a replacement,doesn't feel cheap either,the pictures on amazon dont do it justice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 5 Jun 2014
Ordered this product as I am getting a new desktop PC, item arrived promptly and I was not disappointed! This is a great keyboard/mouse combo, all my friends love it as well. The mouse is a sleek and smart design, the ability to change the DPI settings is great and will benefit of you vary from game to game like myself. The LED lighting on the keyboard is great, would definitely recommend this to a friend. One thing, for this price BUY IT NOW."

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for the price!, 1 July 2014
Happy with this set altogether.

The mouse is really good, colours alternate well and it doesnt take long to get used to the feel. My only issue with it is it does'nt turn off its LEDs when the computer is off (just unplug its usb)

I dont like the keyboard as much, the plastic its made of feels cheap. Nothing really wrong with it though.

£19 when I bought it (inc. p&p)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic combo for the price!, 16 Sep 2014
What a great little combo this is. I'll be brief. The keyboard and mouse are both of decent quality - I can't fault them. The mouse is very comfortable to use and hold, even if the design on it makes it look jagged. The different DPI on the mouse offer variation ofor all your needs. Although the lights on the mouse are not configurable the mouse does not look garish and is not too distracting.; the light it emits is somewhat soft. Similarly the keyboard lighting is soft but bright enough as well. You can read the specs on the different lights and brightness levels. All I'll say is that sometimes I needed to adjust the colour or light intensity depending on the situation (the light in the room) to help me better make out the print on the keys. I would say this is subjective though as my 9 year old kid often chooses a different colour/brightness setting than me.

Overall I'm very happy with the combo - surprised at the quality for the price actually. If you want a good solid wired setup this is the one for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Actual Honest Review -This is a must buy. i will hate the fact we will have the same keyboard and mouse and people will find out, 9 Sep 2014
I usually hate leaving reviews but here it is as requested by the merchant themselves which was actually quite nice.

The keyboard and mouse combo i am currently using is quite simply outstanding for the price.

I don't mean that in the sense, oh wow this was a great purchase for only having to spend almost £20, i mean if i spent £80 on the keyboard and mouse combo id still be very happy with the product.

That's the issue here, these guys could slap a razor icon on this and its price would 10 fold.

My top 3 purchases of the year -

3- Buying a muffin i left in my hotel room for 2 days in Amsterdam, getting really really high and finding that muffin.
2- Renting a pair of gloves when i went paint balling for the first time, it hurt soooo bad.
1. This was the greatest bargain i have ever purchased and the merchant actually seems nice.

Trust me, this will be my most purchased christmas present this year!