5.0 out of 5 stars fast charger
The delivery was faster then I expected and the charger charges my phono so fast and I charge also charge different phones I never thought this power bank will charge that fast this power bank is worth it.
Published 4 months ago by Asama

1.0 out of 5 stars SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT. DEFECTIVE. FAULTY. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.
Published 4 months ago by Mr. R. G. Mccomish

1.0 out of 5 stars SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT. DEFECTIVE. FAULTY. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE., 21 Jan. 2015
SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT. FAULTY. DEFECTIVE AND NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. EPCTEK (Trademarket) have offered a paltry £4 compensation for a £16.99 purchase. BEWARE PEOPLE . This firm are a bunch of charlatans.....They know that these items are used in emergencies and when you need to use them the batteries have developed either a memory block, or the batteries are the poorest ever supplied. The powerbank will work only once or twice and never charge up again. I have had the unit for approx 7 months and when questioned their response from Joey was well give you £3 now go away! Not a bad return for £17 of my money. They know these products are substandard
avoid any epctek product and avoid Trademarket. They will rip you off and not give a jot about UK Trading Standards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt do what it says on the tin!, 30 April 2014
Item is bigger than expected and quite heavy, but I don't mind that. I wouldn't carry it around on a daily basis. However it doesn't old a great deal of charge. Just about charges my iphone 5 once. VERY disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast charger, 5 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
Good piece of kit, recharged my s4 loads of times

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless ... Worst.., 24 May 2015
Product is faulty!! Its not working at all from day one.

When I tried to charge my phone, it ain't working.Only when I press the button it will charge for 2 seconds and once the blue light goes off , even the charging will stop. Its useless!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
came unprotected from the rigours of transit. Broken!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 May 2015
A bit disappointed, I use it with a Sony tablet and at best it will maintain the same charge level if I turn off the WIFI and turn the screen brightness down. It might work for small devices such as iPods

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, 16 May 2015
Was amazing when first got it no problems, now had it for 3months and it will charge up fine but won't charge any device I put on it, if you are looking at buying a power bank make sure it has a warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and very portable, 2 Feb. 2015
Very useful and very portable, although a little heavy. I am using it when I travel abroad as I am using GPS on my phone and it dies in a matter of hours so this device has really made my life easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Mar. 2014
Bubs (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great item to have with you when away from home.
I planned to use it for long car journeys, camping, festivals, etc but I've also used it to top up my devices around the house where I want to use them away from their mains charger and while at friends / family houses.

The output current isn't enough to charge most tablets (or my Vita, sadly) but it is plenty for most phones.
I'm not sure about the 20,000 mAH claim but I can charge my Nexus 5 about 5-6 times from this charger before I need to charge it back up.

Some poeple have complained about the time taken to charge this...
If you try to charge it from a laptop or desktop USB port, the current being provided is way too low so it will take over a day to charge.
If you plug the USB cable into a phone / tablet mains charger, it only takes a few hours.

I got mine from MyMemory and I'm very happy but be aware that there are some fakes that look identical but have a tiny battery (extra weight added with bags of sand!).