Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 29 April 2014
Well, this book was a good choice for me right now. I am in need of ways to relax and de-stress my body but I do not have the budget for going to spas and salons for professional massages. I know the basic techniques for effective massage but had no idea about blends of oils or how to get the most out of them. Reading through this handy guide today, I think I will be able to come up with some effective combinations now. Even if the reader already knows about the basics, I think they could still benefit from the recipes. It's nicely written and encourages you to pamper yourself!
on 3 May 2014
Its been a while since i've mixed my own essential oils and recently I have been thinking how much I used to enjoy mixing and blending my own oils and giving my children (when they were younger) feet massages before going to bed. So I was excited and relieved to read this book as it has given me the boost I need to pick up mixing and blending again. The books covers everything I need to know (and had forgotten) plus more! Reading the book is like having a mental massage and I feel refreshed, excited and ready to experiment again. THANK YOU
on 26 March 2014
Using Massage oils either on the body or even a few drops in the bath can have an amazing effect on the human body.

I have been using such oils for over 30 years and can vouch on their effectiveness. However with any alternative therapy you need to be open to the healing properties these therapies have.

This book has a good selection of oil recipes to try out for people new to the therapy or like myself looking for new combinations.
on 4 September 2014
My husband loves working with different oils, so I bought this for him. He adores knowing what to mix together and he has been very inspired by the array of blends this author has presented in her book. It's also beautifully laid out, and actually has a calming feeling reading it (which is unusual for a kindle book!). I highly recommend.