Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 21 March 2014
Well done Ms Lee this has to be the best in the series yet. The plot is a sensitive subject but it was handled with care and the great thing about it the bad guys gets their just due reward. Aunt Tillie gets better and better hope she gets the guy she deserves it. This book stilled made me laugh at the family antics, never a dull moment the poor men don't stand a chance of a "normal" life with these women. All in all this is a wonderful book that does not tax the brain and there is a teaser of a mystery at the end.
on 19 March 2014
Another enjoyable outing to Hemlock Cove. I put the book I was reading aside to read this one when it became available on Amazon and I wasn't disappointed. I love books that make me laugh out loud and this one definitely did that. Well worth 5 stars.
on 13 October 2014
Bay and her mad family get into another investigation. In this one a child ghost appears to Bay and she starts to try to help her go home. Although this isn't as funny as the other books in the series it is a fantastic book. Well worth a read- sad in places, funny in others , brilliant characters development, Aunt Tillie gets a boyfriend, and a good plot line what's not to love! You will not be disappointed.
on 27 April 2016
So far its a great, well written book, its written in a way that if you randomly came across this book without reading the previous books (as I have) you are filled in. Some may see this as a good thing or a bad thing. I love the characters, thistle reminds me of my sister and Landon, well lets not elaborate. I get sucked in and can't stop reading 😁
on 13 July 2015
This series of books are just to funny! Aunt Tillie is a hoot! I'm sure my whole family (especially the kids) think I'm certifiable by the amount of giggling going on whilst reading these! If like me and sarcasm is your second language give them a go, you won't regret it. Can't wait to get stuck into the next book :)
on 29 October 2014
I read these 4 books in 3 days. I especially love aunt tillie, think she's amazing, the humour had me laughing out loud, and I got some strange looks while I was reading, even got asked a couple of times and gave a verbal review so I think a few more people will be reading these lol
on 29 October 2014
I really enjoyed this instalment of the wicked witches series. Loved that The main characters romance really came together and even Aunt Fully has some romance. Not as many lol moments but I really enjoyed this one so much. Wish the next was out already.
on 27 April 2014
I have read all these books, can't get enough of them. I love Aunt Tillie, especially when she curses the girls, the bacon was hilarious. Also like the fact there's not a lot if not any swearing and only the hint of sex. My kind of books. MORE PLEASE!!
on 13 April 2016
I just love the wack Winchesters - this is definitely among one of my favourite series. I'm impressed that it has managed to remain a light hearted and upbeat read even when involving dark and serious issues.
on 8 July 2015
Superb story as always. The cousins gets into trouble again trying to help. Aunt Tillie as crabby as usual which always makes the story hilarious. You've got to love the humour in these books.