5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product; I couldn't want for more!
Published on 23 Oct 2012 by Jaymack

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get used to!
I bought this to help strengthen my legs after a hip replacement and subsequent dodgy knees. I found it difficult to use as there is definitely a technique which I haven't got....yet. Needs practice to get the best out of it.
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. Janet D. Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product; I couldn't want for more!, 23 Oct 2012
This Speedo kickboard is the bees knees and to be honest the best £11.00 I've spent in a long long while! It does exactly what I hoped it would do and is certainly a lot easier than balancing two normal floats on top of each other. The design of the product allows for a lot of variation in training techniques and for me the bouyancy and overall length of the product is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo kickboard, 17 Feb 2009
Mrs. A. P. Martin "Ski" (Leyland, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I was pleased with this kickboard and i was also pleased with the speed that it was delivered, I received it within 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kick board, 16 Aug 2013
Excellent tool! Have used in pool to strengthen my back following bad road traffic. I was told it would help to build my core muscles as unable to do regular sit ups etc and has worked wonders on lower stomach!! Highly recommend if you are struggling with a tummy or just want to tone your legs and bottom!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it needs to do, 29 April 2012
I've had this for over a year. I swim 3 times a week and use the kickboard to help strengthen my legs - 8 laps each session.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 5 Jun 2014
Good speedy delivery
Harder work than I imagined , but it really works ya legs and tummy muscles . Good buy recommend for wanting to tone up !

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Kickboard, 6 Aug 2012
My new kickboard arrived when it should have and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it ever since. A great bye. Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kick Board, 18 April 2012
Arrived very quickly, been in use 5 times a week for the last 2 months, very good indeed, and no signs of wear. You get what you pay for, cheap swimming aids just wear out and you end up replacing them, not so with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device for adults learning to swim, 4 Dec 2014
As an adult who decided it was time to get back in the pool and start learning to swim again this float has been wonderful. It provides superb support (I'm a 14 stone guy) and is easy to hold in a variety of positions. I find it has really helped gaining confidence in the water, taking my legs off the floor, "swimming" as such - it certainly makes the environment feel less alien. Although you can comfortably grip it with one hand if you want to move your other arm the only way I've been able to progress is to let go of it all together. So it's a great device to boost your confidence, but it can only go so far in helping you actually learn to swim.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Aid for Swimming, 27 July 2014
I bought this for my mother who alas, seems to have forgotten how to swim. She had not been to a swimming pool for almost 40 years. However, with this board she is now able to manage to get around in the local swimming baths we use. This is well designed and seems sturdy in comparison to the floats that were available at the swimming pool. Their boards seem to start falling apart quite quickly. Worth buying for anyone who is learning to swim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum with stroke and 6 year old son couldn't swim!, 23 Aug 2014
sam (cornwall.) - See all my reviews
Brilliant! So pleased I bought this. We love the hand holes, I have had a stroke so my right hand and arm doesn't work, only tight grip, so awesome when grips the hand holes and I can swim again!! Plus my six year old used this first to gain confidence and after a couple trips to the pool is now swimming! I now get this float to myself to race with my son. Really well made, few pounds more but worth every penny!

Speedo Kickboard Kickboard