on 11 August 2014
This is such a good idea.
The case is sturdy and well made, all my dies (well apart from 2 or 3 really large ones) are in the same place and easy to find.
It has freed up a huge amount of space on my shelves plus I know that I wont ever loose any of my dies as not only are they secure on the magnetic sheets the case zips up for storage so even if a small die did happen to come off the sheet it would not fall out of the case.
Stores all makes of dies - apart from really large ones.
Tonic do you plan to make a bigger model for the bigger dies?
on 9 August 2014
Neat and tidy on my shelf and will hold up to 12 pages when full. Zip keeps everything safe but the magnetic sheets are really strong. Two downsides hence the 4 stars - plastic pages could do with being a bit tougher and refills are difficult to get hold of. Please stock the refills Amazon (or your partners) - it's like having a book case without shelves!
on 1 August 2014
Dies are quite weighty but in this holder I find them easier to manage. They are not too big to store and hold a surprisingly huge amount of dies, I didn't think it would take so many - being smaller than the usual big magnetic sheets. Added bonus when you buy Tonic dies they come with their own magnetic sheet and pocket ready to fit straight into your ringbinder. Its a home for all my other dies too. Will definitely buy more of these. Have got them on my Christmas list too.
on 7 January 2015
Easily filled the 6 sheets included - magnetic sheets hold dies on both sides - and I had bought refill pack of 6, which went into the folder with room to spare. A great space saver, keeps the dies flat and well worth the money.
'Medium' doesn't really give you much idea as to size - they're just under 6" (15cm) square.
on 27 April 2014
At last a way to keep my dies all in one place, double sided magnetic sheets enable me to look for my dies easily, like reading a book .My dies fit in perfectly. Sturdy storage case.
on 18 July 2014
a good solid solution to die storage that will fit on a standard shelf unlike the A4 options. Solidly made and will hold at least twice the number of pages provided (refils are available) the zip up closure means that small pieces cannot slide out and be lost. Not a cheap solution but good quality and value.
on 13 March 2015
This ring binder keeps the clear pockets with the double sided magnetic sheets secure. The side panel on the outside enables you to list what dies are inside. This is necessary when you have more than one case so you can easily see what is in each one. The colour looks fresh and easy to find.
on 2 April 2014
I was concerned after reading reviews about the inserts quality but they were fine the folder is perfect and I will be ordering more one tip is that if used riveter to reinforce the inserts holes as they every week for the weight of the dies
on 14 January 2016
I wasn't sure what to expect, but have found this storage better than anticipated. The dies store on both sides of the magnetic sheet but will only take larger dies (striplets) placed at an angle when they peek out at the top of the pocket, but you can still zip closed the outer case. I have stored dies 4.5 I bought extra sheets as I had quite a few dies to store. The magnetic sheets are definitely magnetised as you need just a little effort sometimes to separate them! Size of the sheets are: 14.7cms or 5.75ins square approximately. These are the best that I have used so far (only been using them for about 2 weeks). Easy access to pockets for the dies whether just to remove the die (although it is a reasonably sturdy plastic, care will be needed to avoid too much stress on pockets when doing this in case it may possibly tear) or to remove the whole sheet. The dies adhere nicely without seeming to be welded on to the sheets!
on 9 April 2014
It was how I expected it I am very pleased with this item it is perfect for storage of my dies