5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant, well made product
This is such a good idea.
The case is sturdy and well made, all my dies (well apart from 2 or 3 really large ones) are in the same place and easy to find.
Published 4 months ago by Dawn A Milsom

3.0 out of 5 stars The case itself was good but I felt that the magnetic inserts could have ...
The case itself was good but I felt that the magnetic inserts could have been bigger. It arrived very damaged and was returned.
Published 3 days ago by Janny257

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant, well made product, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tonic medium ringbinder Die case 344e 6 inserts & 6 magnetic storage sheets
This is such a good idea.
It has freed up a huge amount of space on my shelves plus I know that I wont ever loose any of my dies as not only are they secure on the magnetic sheets the case zips up for storage so even if a small die did happen to come off the sheet it would not fall out of the case.
Stores all makes of dies - apart from really large ones.
Tonic do you plan to make a bigger model for the bigger dies?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea if you can get the refills, 9 Aug 2014
Neat and tidy on my shelf and will hold up to 12 pages when full. Zip keeps everything safe but the magnetic sheets are really strong. Two downsides hence the 4 stars - plastic pages could do with being a bit tougher and refills are difficult to get hold of. Please stock the refills Amazon (or your partners) - it's like having a book case without shelves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Storage, 1 Aug 2014
Dies are quite weighty but in this holder I find them easier to manage. They are not too big to store and hold a surprisingly huge amount of dies, I didn't think it would take so many - being smaller than the usual big magnetic sheets. Added bonus when you buy Tonic dies they come with their own magnetic sheet and pocket ready to fit straight into your ringbinder. Its a home for all my other dies too. Will definitely buy more of these. Have got them on my Christmas list too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 27 April 2014
At last a way to keep my dies all in one place, double sided magnetic sheets enable me to look for my dies easily, like reading a book .My dies fit in perfectly. Sturdy storage case.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good solid solution to die storage that will fit on ..., 18 July 2014
a good solid solution to die storage that will fit on a standard shelf unlike the A4 options. Solidly made and will hold at least twice the number of pages provided (refils are available) the zip up closure means that small pieces cannot slide out and be lost. Not a cheap solution but good quality and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tonic storage, 9 April 2014
It was how I expected it I am very pleased with this item it is perfect for storage of my dies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for die storage, 2 April 2014
I was concerned after reading reviews about the inserts quality but they were fine the folder is perfect and I will be ordering more one tip is that if used riveter to reinforce the inserts holes as they every week for the weight of the dies

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 20 Jun 2014
ordered this item as I have lots of dies, this folder takes up little space & index on spine so no more searching for dies. will be ordering more as the price is best I have seen, ordering quick & easy with speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Die folder, 26 May 2014
This is a very good idea for keeping all dies together in one place as I have lots I may have to buy a few more

5.0 out of 5 stars ringbinder, 20 May 2014
Excellent, but where can I get the refills of the same size as those in the tonic folder? The ones above are a little too big.