on 3 April 2014
Another fantastic read. Tried to take my time reading it, but just couldn't put it down.
I'm almost jealous of anyone new who stumbles across Tum Ellis and his crime fiction, as they can start right from the beginning and have a whole load of reads that they just can't put down.
on 5 April 2014
Another great read from Tim Ellis. Can't wait for the next book in this series. One of my all tine favourite author's.
on 24 March 2014
Tim Ellis. P&R 12
Silent in the Grave.
Follow Parish & Richards in this latest novel. With Xena still in hospital and Stick stuck in the jail on suspicion of murdering other police officers, there is a shortage of detectives at the station, so much so that Kowalski is trying to solve a case. Parish & Richards have there own case to solve so it's a busy time ahead, Xena from her hospital bed is trying to prove that Stick has been set up.
You'll love the pace of this book as well as the humour, this book deserves much more than 5 stars. I can't wait for the next installment of P&R.
5stars. 24 March 2014.
on 2 July 2014
The best book of the Parish & Richards series so far. I really, really wanted to know what was happening on both cases and for several night I read far past the time I should have been asleep. The humour of many situations is as important and the crimes themselves. I eagerly await the next instalmant.
on 24 April 2014
I don't do reviews as I'm not the best at putting words on paper but in this case I shall not just for this book but all the Tim Ellis books the guy has brightened up my life for the past few years each book in the parish and Richards series just keeps getting better and better 10 out of 10
on 19 May 2014
I've enjoyed all the parish and richards book so far however I've started skim reading through the sections where parish and richards bicker.. I think richards needs to get her promotion and move on now, I enjoyed reading the Ray sections as they where mire action packed.
on 11 April 2014
I've now read every single book Tim's written - and I love them all. His thrill a minute writing with intriguing sub plots and character development makes his books difficult to put down. Also if you 'like' him on Facebook he often puts you as a character in his books!
on 3 January 2015
Excellent book and I barely put it down, although because l began with the 12th book of the series, some of the characters and the plot lines were hard to follow. That said, I am now hooked and started on book 1 and am very quickly working my way through them all.
on 24 April 2014
Is it just me or do Tim's Parish and Richards books just keep getting better and better. I have read everyone and just can't wait for the next one to come out. so well written and so enjoyable the only problem is I read them so quick as I just can@t put it down.
VINE VOICEon 28 May 2014
This a novel in the Parish and Richards series and is an engrossing read . I like Tim Ellis and he always writes a good book whoever the main characters. You don't need to have read all the books in the series but it is more enjoyable that way . Recommended.