5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy my food and had put on around a stone ...
I enjoy my food and had put on around a stone and a half. Thanks to these I've lost a stone. Stopped me feeling hungry all the time .
Published 4 months ago by Tan y Foel

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I took it for 3 months but just wasn't sure it made any difference. Maybe it wasn't was me.
Published 6 months ago by chantal

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy my food and had put on around a stone ..., 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: GBSci Raspberry Ketones 2000mg Daily | High Strength | Vegetarian/Vegan | Fruit Extract | Quality Natural Health and Weight Loss Supplement | Rapid Release Capsules | Proven Results | Effectively Speeds Up Metabolism | Reduces Fat Build-Up | Suppresses Appetite | For Men And Women | 30 Day Supply | Full Money Back 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Promising results, 31 Oct. 2014
Having become wheelchair-bound through MS and unable to exercise as much as I would like, I put on a great deal of weight and didn't know what to do about it... until a bodybuilder friend of my husband suggested I follow a carefully planned restricted diet. Raspberry Ketones have been a part of this new program for a few weeks now, and I'm seeing real results. The weight loss is slow but steady - just how it should be for sustainable improvement. I will definitely be buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical, but now convinced!, 9 Feb. 2015
I bought these pills after I started reading about raspberry ketones online. I was slowly gaining weight from overeating and I was constantly hungry, so I thought it was worth a try! I'm 5'5" and I'm usually about 125 lbs and that is where I wanted to stay, but I found myself at 138 lbs and it's been bothering me. I know it's not a huge amount to lose, but it's been impossible to lose it.

I began taking these pills about a week and a half ago and for the first 2-3 days, I felt no difference as far as eating went. I definitely felt more energetic from taking them, but I was also really hungry (as usual). Then, all of a sudden *poof* out of nowhere - I lost my appetite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective Weight Loss 'Tool', 24 July 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I had rapidly put on approx 2.5 stone as a result of my frequent overeating and binge eating episodes and I knew that I needed to lose weight quickly. I had tried a number of different diets and supplements in order to control my appetite but nothing worked well enough. Not only did I not want to go out socialising with my friends anymore, but I did not want to go to work or even leave my house.

After reading from a number of reliable sources that Raspberry Ketones were one of the most effective and safest Weight Loss Supplements available, I knew that I had to try them.

Ingredients / Functions:
Raspberry Ketones (600mg) - Increases metabolism, causing fat burning and reduces fat storage

Amount to take and when:
It is recommended that you should take 2 tablets a day with water on an empty stomach, ideally 30-60 minutes before meals. However I decided to take 1 tablet first thing in the morning for 1 week in order to give my body enough time to get used to the product. I then increased the dosage to 2 a day (1 First thing in the morning and 1 lunchtime).

Taking too much or too little:
If for example you decided to take no more than 1 a day, the weight loss you would experience is likely to be minimal. If you wanted to speed things up by taking more than the recommend dose of 2 a day, you are more likely to be doing more harm that good. Not only would you be throwing your money away but you would be significantly increasing your chances of experiencing undesirable side effects.

Results:
**********
Weeks 1-9 Diary - Starting Weight = 15st 9lb / 36.5lb
*********************************************************************************************************************
Week 1 - (1 Tablet a Day):
When I first took the tablet on an empty stomach, I felt ill for the rest of the day. I felt Jittery, Nervous and Anxious and it put me off my food. My partner was very upset and insisted that I should dispose of them. It was only when I remembered that I had experienced similar symptoms during my 30 day juicing detox diet that I decided to carry on.

On the 2nd day I decided to eat a Banana and a handful of Nuts before taking the tablet. Although I felt slightly dizzy and anxious, it disappeared after 20 mins and I felt energised and alert. The same pattern developed for the rest of week. I still felt hungry during the day but got full quicker and did not overeat or binge eat.

Weight Loss = 1lb
Exercise = None
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 2- (2 Tablets a day):
I took 2 a day with the same Breakfast (Bananna + Nuts - Approx 300 calories). The side effects had disappeared and I felt a lot better within myself. I was finding myself choosing healthier food to eat and got to like salads more than I did before.

Weight Loss = 2.5lb
Week 3 - (2 Tablets a day):
I was feeling better and my sleep quality had improved. It was pleasing to see my belly shrinking away with my weight!.

Weight Loss = 3lb
Weeks 4-5 (2 Tablets a day):
Although I still felt good within myself, I had read that drinking 6-8 glasses of cold water raises metabolism by as much as 20% and that having a glass of water before going to bed was beneficial. I tried it and I felt fresher in the morning and surprisingly I did not have to get up to go to the toilet at all. I felt lighter on my feet therefore I decided to go for a 45 min walk with my partner.

Weight Loss = 8lb
Weeks 6-7 (2 Tablets a day):
For the first time in my life (Adulthood), I could wake up and look forward to weighting myself in the morning for my 'Weekly Weigh - In'. My loose clothes were getting baggy so I threw them away and started wearing Jeans and T-Shirt Again. I decided to re-join the gym and went down with my partner to do cardio and light weight training.

Weight Loss = 10lb
Exercise = Gym (3-4 Times A Week)
Weeks 8-9 (2Tablets a day):
As my weight was decreasing my confidence and energy levels were going in the opposite direction. The time had gone very quickly. I continued to train in the gym with more duration and intensity and it was paying off. Although I had eaten clean for most of the 9 weeks, I did have the occasional overeating but there were no spontaneous binge eating episodes.

Weight Loss = 12lb
Exercise = Gym (3-4 Times A Week)
Total Weight Loss After 9 Weeks = 2st 9lb / 36.5lb

Verdict:
Highly Recommended - Although Its quite expensive if you take 2 a day but in my opinion it's worth every penny (assuming that it works).

Disclaimer:
I would recommend that you discuss taking these with your Doctor BEFORE buying them, especially if you are unwell or are taking any medication.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these for a couple of weeks now and really happy with the results, 3 Nov. 2014
I've been using these for a couple of weeks now and really happy with the results. I've lost 8lb and inches from my waist line. I've just purchased some more for a friend to try and would recommend them to try

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 9 Feb. 2015
I have been taking these tablets for only 5 days now and have already lost a staggering 7Ibs. I am very excited to see what the next couple of weeks bring to my diet whilst taking Raspberry Ketones :-) Yhe pills are good and are the best thing I have used to keep me on track at weekends and stop me binging like a piglet every hour of the day. I have noticed a boost in energy but it is the hunger reduction which has benefited me personally most.Very pleased, would recommend these to anybody who's trying to shed a few pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well, 9 Feb. 2015
This supplement gives me lots of energy without any jittery-ness, anxiety or rapid heart beat. I usually take one in the morning between breakfast and lunch and one in the afternoon. I also have felt an increase in focus and concentration on day-to-day tasks. I have only been taking these for about two weeks, but I definitely see results. I am not going to lie, I have felt different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works, 9 Feb. 2015
I ordered these not really expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. I've been taking them twice a day for over a week now and I have experienced ZERO side effects. The appetite suppressant definitely works-I'm eating because I know I need to, not because I'm hungry. This also leads me to make healthier choices in what I eat. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most energy efficient pill on the market!, 7 Nov. 2014
I've only been on these tablets for a week and I have already lost 5 pounds! I was extremely curious before I tried these as I didn't think it was possible for a pill to have so many health benefits, however not only does this product improve weight loss I have also benefitted from the high energy suppressant packed within! I'm never tired anymore and as a person that quite frequently needed naps this is a major improvement. I'm just so greatful I've found this product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice weight loss product, 7 Feb. 2015
Excellent purchase. Lucky to have gotten this with a promo code. Nice weight loss product, with a hint of fruit, according to description, helps to break down body fat and it is also 100% natural, so you can be certain no artificial, or potentially harmful items are getting into your body. Nice weight loss product.