4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a bum bag!
Great little bag with lots of compartments to hold everything. However the shoulder strap is so short it's not possible to use comfortably as a shoulder bag. I have to add a strap from another Kipling bag for that so it's a bit annoying.
Published 19 months ago by M

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Big
Did not like this bag as it was too big for holiday unfortunately, so opted for the Kipling Multiple Waist Bag Convertible to Shoulder much neater and smaller.
Published 7 months ago by Mimi

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a bum bag!, 19 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy, 1 Mar. 2014
The bag is very useful and fits in a decent amount considering its size. It's also trendy and easy to wear and I am absolutely delighted with my purchase which has now travelled round India with me containing my passport and other valuables. However I would describe the bag as a 'bum bag' and not a shoulder bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars kipling, 17 Oct. 2013
pleased with the bag. i am a kipling fan, but. it looks rediculous as a shoulder bag, and luckily it just fits around my waist. it isn't generous sizing on the strap. but i am happy with it, good packaging, and typical kipling. the bag has room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 14 Aug. 2013
Ordered this to use on holiday, the bag arrived quicker than the expected delivery date, big plus! The bag itself is great, ideal for carrying your essentials, a few different pockets, ideal for phone etc, when wearing as a waist bag it sits really nice and flat against the body so doesn't feel bulky, as a shoulder bag it's ok, the strap is a little short but its ok. Would def recommend this bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to my collection, 9 Dec. 2013
S. Kelly "mathematical SF fan" (Herefordshire UK) - See all my reviews
This is going to be a useful addition to my bag collection, for those times I want a small bag with lots of pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars More attractive than a normal waist bag ., 18 Dec. 2013
This bag fits well around my waist and looks more modern and smarter than a normal bumbag. I prefer shoulder bags, because I can't fit as much in the waist bag before it looks really lumpy, but it is very handy for carrying my essentials when cycling to save taking a rucksack.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bum bag (shoulder), 2 Mar. 2014
Although advertised as a shoulder bag I bought it to use as a bum bag and it's ideal for what I wanted it for. I can get everything I want into it. I did throw on to my shoulder sometimes for a change but it sat nicely around my waist with the strap pulled right in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waist bag, 8 July 2013
It is a light, strong and pretty bag but it is a bit awkward as a shoulder bag. It seems to work better as a around the waist bag. Still, it is very useful bag and I put it in my bigger bag as it works as a organizer too.

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a very longgg WAIST bag, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Presto Waistbag/Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
This kipling waist bag (it's not really a shoulder bag at all doesn't sit right and strap too small) lies flat against the body, but even though I knew the size I didn't expect it too look so long when on. I have a lot of kipling bags and thought this would look fun and cute for my hols but it is too big to look either. It will just about do when I go hiking as its hard to look cool in hiking boots and a waterproof anyway. I still gave it 4 stars as it is very well made and does come with a monkey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 Jan. 2015
I'd seen that the strap was a bit small (would be easy enough to change if needed) but from a cycling point of view it's brilliant to have something I can keep snugly out of the way while on the move and then put over my shoulder to be a bit smarter when I'm off the bike. It holds everything I need to have with me whenever I'm out and about so much less likely to lose my keys - and it doesn't have so much spare space that I end up being porter for my daughters! Really well made. I love it!