4.0 out of 5 stars Single Zip-top BAG
Quality as you would expect from KIPLING, this colourful bag, with removable cardboard tag arrived simply rolled up in a plastic sleeve in a rather large outer Amazon box, so kept us all guessing as to the contents!

COLOUR : 'LATTE (Dappled BEIGE colour), with BRIGHT PINK contrast'

Once unrolled, it was bigger than expected but the lucky recipient...
Published 7 months ago by A Customer of AMAZON-UK!

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate
Not as described-no front zip pocket which ,. given the depth of the bag , is a definite minus .Agree with a previous reviewer that a flat base/gusset would make it more useful. Actually don't like the monkey so will take it off giving a ring on outside of bag to hang something ??? on.
On plus side now have a zipped tote which I have been looking for, it folds...
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Single Zip-top BAG, 5 Sept. 2014

COLOUR : 'LATTE (Dappled BEIGE colour), with BRIGHT PINK contrast'

Once unrolled, it was bigger than expected but the lucky recipient advises that it is possible to pack an incredible amount in this bag including A4 binders (with height to spare) & books, along with the latest technology...zip it up with the full width zip, complete with KIPLING disc...and keep all safe and dry.

Equally useful on the beach with the usual paraphernalia and when those annoying sand particles creep in, simply tip it up and give it a good shake. Wipes clean.

The comfortable handles allow it to be carried on the shoulder, if required.
Once empty it is light enough and easy to fold up flat to put in a laptop case or bag for those moments when you need a penny, or more, for shop plastic bag advertising.

With well-stitched, rounded bottom edges, the approximate size is:

47.5 cm length x 43 cm wide, including coordinating piping.

* Single zip top
* Strong fabric handles, reinforced inside for extra durability

KIPLING embossed, on the front, along with a silicon monkey embellishment, which is on a key ring to remove, if required.
Plain reverse.
KIPLING fabric label inside at the top & product label lower down.
'Made in China'

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Hiphurray Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
On plus side now have a zipped tote which I have been looking for, it folds relatively flat, looks strongly made and can be worn over the shoulder, and colour is cheery-the Tango-Canard option. I reckon I have had £14.40s worth-which is what I paid-despite bag not meeting description. However there is no way I would pay more-with the zipped compartments maybe-the previous model looked a better buy
Would probably make a good beach or going to the library bag
Came promptly but somewhat over packed

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Kipling bag described, 22 Dec. 2014
I have quite a number of KIpling bags and this one has been most dis appointing as the description wad not the same as what arrived. There is No front sipped pocket as described and nowhere to store a purse. Given it is such a large size my purse will no doubt disappear to the bottom of the bag - not a good idea Kipling!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, almost 5 stars!, 9 April 2015
Pipi (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag on offer from the official Kipling store in town just over two weeks ago. Lovely colour - I got the Grape-Beige one. It's well made, durable so far, the shoulder straps are long enough to sit comfortably across your shoulder (which is a great bonus for me because I am quite tall) and they are strong enough to carry heavier load. I find it very comfortable and cool looking. I've been carrying papers/documents, my lunch for work, some shopping and it has been great. Definitely going to use it whenever I travel abroad as it folds easily and nicely into a neat square.

The reasons why I give it 4 stars, instead of 5 - I wish it was slightly bigger, and also there is no front zipped pocket, as per the description above.

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality of Kiplin is excellent. The ordering and delivery from Amazon is second ..., 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Hiphurray Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
This bag is as I expected it to be. It's slightly large for me, but I'm of small stature so this isn't surprising. I have several Kipling bags so I'm confident that this bag will be long lasting. The quality of Kiplin is excellent.

The ordering and delivery from Amazon is second to none, but I'm still convinced that the packaging could be reduced by a considerable amount. I shall, however, continue to order from Amazon with every confidence..

5.0 out of 5 stars It is funny because it arrived in a huge box absolutely useless ..., 12 Nov. 2014
The bag just arrived.It is funny because it arrived in a huge box absolutely useless the site of it. Anyway the bag looks very nice and what counts it looks very strong and good quality. I can fit in my pc because there is a lot of space and even other things together, I am happy for my purchase though I could have chosen a brighter colour but I thought that being the bag so big it was wiser to choose a neutral colour.... I reccomend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality. Overpriced, 22 Aug. 2014
Cheap materials, poor quality. Overpriced. Not worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a 5*, 18 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour, I got the rusty caram. Would have liked if it had a little width between the sides then I'd have given 5 stars. Never the less you can still get a good amount of things in it and the material seems durable enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spare bag!, 2 July 2014
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Easy to fold into a square. Have the zip across the top. Perfect for a summer day out or a holiday beach bag. I carry this as my fold up shopping bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 7 Aug. 2014
This is a shopper made with excellent materials, it's not inexpensive but it will last more years than buying 10 cheaper ones.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›