5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big bag
I love this bag.
Was looking for a bag for work. I am able to fit my lunch, 2X 750ml bottles of juice, kindle (or a big book), a change of clothes etc in this bag and still have plenty of room left over. I am even able to fit my laptop in too. Love the Kipling bags as they can all be machine washed too. Was able to get this bag at a great price too.
Published 9 months ago by Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as a previous purchase
I have this same bag in another paler more summer colour which is why I purchased again as I wanted a black one. However,
the straps are not the same colour black as the bag itself and I have a feeling they will fade to an even paler shade of black.
The studs which enable the bag to be reduced in size are very weak, when you try to carry the bag on your shoulder...
Published 9 days ago by Kindle lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big bag, 20 Jun. 2014
Emma (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I love this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs, 17 Sept. 2014
Jax (S E England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a bag that was lightweight that I could use as cabin luggage on a long flight. I didn't want a small case or a holdall. This is great for several reasons.
Large enough for a change of underwear, toothbrush etc in case of unexpected delay.
Front pockets for documentation and perfect fit for kindle
Shoulder strap for use when flying and using other luggage.
Handles that can also be used on the shoulder
side poppers to reduce the overall size and round off the square appearance so it can be used as a stylish day bag also.
Great colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile bag, 31 July 2014
This bag is great for holidays or day trips. Its like a tardis. It holds absolutely loads and the handles are long enough to fit over your shoulder if you dont want to use the shoulder strap. The best part about the bag is the little buttons on the sides near the zip which allows you to clip the bag up and make it smaller. I got the navy which is a nice colour. I will get lots of use out of this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can i say....It's just perfect <3, 29 Dec. 2014
What can i say, this bag is amazing. I wanted an everyday bag that would hold everything i need....books, papers, laptop, scarf, wipes, make up bag, water and....... lots of other things yet by some miracle my bag does not weigh a ton. I previously bought the Becky bag with laptop case but it proved far to big, it is now a weekend/gym bag. I was kind of thinking, reading other review, that this bag might be too big for me but no it is perfect.

The two handles are the perfect length to put this bag on my shoulder holding it securely to my body, whic i normally find a problem with a lot of bags. When using the large handle with the side clips undone, it falls perfect, like a large bucket bag type shape which i love. It has just the right number of pockets, not to many but enough that i can store everything organised neatly without searching through pockets.

I would HIGHLY recommend this bag to anyone, the price is brilliant, and it is such good quality. Due to my utter love of bags, I have many high end bags that i just don’t use much anymore because my Kipling bags look just as good, if not better but are much more functional and affordable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely well made bag, 30 Jan. 2015
Very nice bag Much bigger than I expected although I had read the size in cms . Had the bag gift wrapped. What a rip off . Horrible cheap paper .Horribly wrapped and ribbon just wound round middle . !! Not worth 50pence- let alone nearly £2 Hope Amazon takes note

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 26 July 2014
Fabulous size, can fit my kindle in the outer pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever!, 22 Feb. 2015
Lightweight, big enough for all my work stuff (which includes A4 folders) and super comfortable to wear. This was a great price for such a great bag and there are loads of pockets to store things. I've had this bag with my during a heavy downpour and everything stayed dry. I've had lots of people compliment me on my new bag- and I haven't told them what a bargain it was! This is my first Kipling bag but it won't be my last! Hate the monkey though- took that tacky thing off!

5.0 out of 5 stars also it looks good, love the colour, 3 Mar. 2015
lt is exactly right for me , it is strong with all the compartments l need , l will be using it too go out for sunny days on my scooter too the seafront ,
l need books, sunglasses, lunch with drink, cardigan ,[ just incase of weather change , ] if l need to buy a couple items on the way home , all will fit into this strong bag , also it looks good, love the colour .

4.0 out of 5 stars as the box the bag and a child's doctors kit used was unnecessarily huge!, 21 Sept. 2014
Typically Kipling tardis. Bigger than I expected, but will be used for work and holiday purposes. I would think that Amazon could be more eco friendly with their packaging, as the box the bag and a child's doctors kit used was unnecessarily huge!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have four of the Erasto bags and find them brilliant for travelling, 25 Sept. 2014
I have four of the Erasto bags and find them brilliant for travelling. However, this one does not have the zip on the front just above the two pockets as the others do. Love the colours of tropical flower. Have used it already for a weekend away, Will now have to look very carefully in future to see that all the usual features are available on a bag I buy.