4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as the picture shows
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. I. M. Cooke

1.0 out of 5 stars frayed strap
Another kipling where my strap has frayed. Time to invest in something a little more hard wearing.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as the picture shows, 25 Sept. 2014
Mrs. I. M. Cooke (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
For the bag to look like the picture, it has to be stuffed with tissue paper. Put anything heavier in (like a purse with coins in it) and it doesn't look so good at all. However, I have two Orelie bags which I love, but needed something a little bigger with more space INSIDE the bag rather than separate pockets so I had this one in my Wish List since the beginning of August, watching for the price to drop. I was very pleased when it was on a Lightning Deal and snapped one up. I have used it on a day out and it was good for the job. I only attached the long strap when I wanted to carry it cross-body as it gets in the way, but that's no problem. Colourwise, it's not as bright as I was expecting, but nice anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual Kipling quality, 27 Jun. 2014
Fiona Vickery "Scotsgirl" (Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
Good size bag - not as many compartments as some other 'models' but in my opinion that's not a bad thing!

1.0 out of 5 stars frayed strap, 20 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great size and very useful, 11 July 2014
lovely bag, great size and very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kipling, 26 Dec. 2014
Excellent service, well packaged, arrived well before allotted time/date. Perfect shoulder/hand bag. Plenty of space for iPad, Kindle, purse, umbrella etc. large compartments for iPhone, iPod & more. Compliments any plain black outfits. Colour basic black, with a sea green & coral pattern. Very pretty, very classy. Not too big, not too small. Matching purse available too. Just love my Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size bag, 14 Nov. 2014
Love this bag, nice and lightweight as well as being just the right size for me. Love the colour. Not as many pockets as most killing bags but I don't think you need anymore than it has! Can get lots in it even though it's not big! Does loose it's shape when carrying it but I don't think it looks bad! Very pleased 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Great canard..love it!, 9 Oct. 2014
Love the colour (carnard)! It is a wonderful colour that goes with anything. Also nice for the colder seasons. Sizing is perfect. Removable strap...would recommend, especially this colour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont like this bag at all, 16 Jun. 2014
Sorry but I don't like this bag zips not good, looks a mess when using shoulder strap very disappointed.
Good points it is a lovely colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kipling, 6 Jan. 2015
Love Kipling bags this one is just as good as all the others I have from Kipling, GREAT, lots of room for all my essentials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish everyday bag, 16 Feb. 2015
This I bought as a present for a friend, which she absolutely loved! I had the chance to check this bag out, and as a Kipling owner and fan, I can say that it is a very very nice bag. Amiel isn't very large, I would say it is a bit smaller than Defea, just a bit, but it has significantly less outer pockets space (only one at the back side with a zipper), which would be a reason for me not to buy it for myself. But, that has to do with personal taste, my friend doesn't like zippers showing on her bags, even the casual ones.
Inside, the usual zipped pocket, key holder, mobile pocket. Oh, and the brick colour, fantastic, even better than the picture, it goes with everything and with jeans it looks like a dream. As for the smaller handles, it can't be held under the arm, they are too small, so wearing it cross body seems to be the only choice. The design of the bag is straight and clean, and it gets five stars for what it is, if you like it simple and don't need as many pockets, go for it.